Sagaspam

Nov 13, 2017
Indeed. And just fyi, I for example love the vanilla aspect of lolita, with no tatoos/piercings (and even no urination eventhough i could live with that). just continue with your own imagination, there are enough perversions out there for evrybody :D

Reactions: Torchwood2000

pepette

Game Developer
Feb 20, 2018
Indeed. And just fyi, I for example love the vanilla aspect of lolita, with no tatoos/piercings (and even no urination eventhough i could live with that). just continue with your own imagination, there are enough perversions out there for evrybody :D
I'm not sure I'd classify everything in the game as "vanilla", Lolita takes part in a lot of group sex, gangbang, DP, anal, bukake, etc.... :ROFLMAO:
But yes, I try to make the genres that don't appeal to everyone optional (like uro and rape).

yosef66

Aug 28, 2022
Most of the next update is on "Romance with thomas"
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

1 of the 3 "others scene" is uro
For bodywriting and tattoos, it's too complicated. Including them would force me to redo all the images in the game with these tattoos. It's too much work.
But I've realized that a lot of players would like it. So I've planned it for my next game (of which I've only written the outline, as I need to keep my free time for Lolita).
So when it will be public?

Largo

Jul 29, 2017
Same as above : great game, excellent work. (I hate rpgm game engine, but this game is good enough to let me still enjoy it despite being rpgm)

So I've planned it for my next game (of which I've only written the outline, as I need to keep my free time for Lolita).
Looking forward to your next game, then !

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: pepette

ustar

Dec 29, 2017
Seeing the Abandoned status of the game makes me sad. :cry:
But I hope it will continue at some point. :love:
Me too, but since pepette is active on this, it will continue for sure.
I't just a forum rule to tag game as abandoned if there were no updates in longer time.
Another alternative is to put the game "on hold" but it needs to be requested somehow.
At the end it doesn't mean the game is abandoned, just lack of recent updates.
On the other hand there are games with "Completed" status still receiving updates or at least bug fixes.

Reactions: pepette

OrbitingTheMoon

Oct 22, 2017
For bodywriting and tattoos, it's too complicated. Including them would force me to redo all the images in the game with these tattoos. It's too much work.
But I've realized that a lot of players would like it. So I've planned it for my next game (of which I've only written the outline, as I need to keep my free time for Lolita).
I hope that these things will be optional in your next game. While it's true that many people like them, there are also those that don't, especially tattoos. It's your game though, so ultimately it's your decision.

Quick question, if you don't mind: Have you thought about the tech and art style of your next game yet? Will it be similar to your current game or have you considered switching to e.g. the popular combination of Ren'Py as an engine and Daz Studio for art? While I think that your game is one of the best on this site, this is despite the limitations of RPGM and the program you're using to create the renders, not because of them. Your fun writing and good design definitely elevate it above its underpinnings.

Thanks for sharing your work with us and taking the time to respond to questions here!

pepette

Game Developer
Feb 20, 2018
I hope that these things will be optional in your next game. While it's true that many people like them, there are also those that don't, especially tattoos. It's your game though, so ultimately it's your decision.

Quick question, if you don't mind: Have you thought about the tech and art style of your next game yet? Will it be similar to your current game or have you considered switching to e.g. the popular combination of Ren'Py as an engine and Daz Studio for art? While I think that your game is one of the best on this site, this is despite the limitations of RPGM and the program you're using to create the renders, not because of them. Your fun writing and good design definitely elevate it above its underpinnings.

Thanks for sharing your work with us and taking the time to respond to questions here!
As I was saying, I've barely started writing the next game. I don't have much free time and, for the moment, I'm devoting it entirely to “Lolita gone wild”.
As for how the game will work, I'm planning for everything to be optional. So will the tattoos...
Several outfits... Hunger management, fatigue, and a few other features...

I'm still hesitating about the game engine. For the moment, I'm considering Godot-engine, but Ren'py and Unity are also possibilities...
As for the graphics, I've got this crazy idea of going 2D. Partly hand-drawn, and finalized with a graphic palette. I haven't yet done the tests to estimate the time needed and the feasibility.

In terms of game-play, it would be more like an “unaware the city” game, where the character moves around an environment, interacting with objects/buildings/characters.

... And although the universe will be darker, I intend to keep my "fun writing" ;).

OrbitingTheMoon

Oct 22, 2017
Thank you for your lengthy replay! I hope I don't take up too much of your time with this conversation, so feel free to ignore this and simply enjoy your free time if this is too much text.

Hunger and fatigue are popular mechanics, but the issue I have with them is that they feel more like frustrating obstacles to the player than actual meaningful gameplay, often times merely dragging out play time, preventing progression and forcing the completion of meaningless activities. They rarely add anything to an open world game, with the exception of farming.

The non-adult survival game Subnautica for example handles this beautiful by offering an optional mode that removes hunger and thirst, but keeps all of the other survival elements. Since you're brainstorming about many things being optional in your next game, perhaps "tedious" mechanics could also be optional, for players who enjoy eating and drinking every five minutes. Again, just a suggestion. Perhaps you already have an idea for making it fun (e.g. by finding "alternative" methods of nutrition).

As an alternative to fatigue, I would suggest that each more significant action takes up one or several time slots. This naturally limits how much you can accomplish each day, especially in combination with actions that can only be performed at a certain time of day (or even day of the week if you want to go that far) and in specific places.

Godot has become a popular choice recently in the wake of the Unity licensing fiasco, but its documentation in particular is lacking compared to other engines. I first wanted to write that porting games to mobile isn't very convenient with it (not that this appears to be a priority for you, going by your comments), but this appears to have been fixed, so you could quite easily create mobile versions of your next title, which I think many people would appreciate, given how adult games lend themselves to being played more privately on portable devices and how many people don't even have a PC anymore these days. Ren'Py and Unity are easily portable as well, but Ren'Py has several advantages, being simpler to code, far more lightweight, free and open source - and (most important to me, since I like to fiddle with games) by far the easiest to mod and translate.

Your ideas about the next art style remind me a bit of Good Girl Gone Wild, except for using renders instead of photos as the basis. Is that what you're looking for? Painting over 3D renders and colorizing them in broad strokes?

I've always enjoyed the trope of a girl having to make it in a big city, so I'm looking forward how you can make it work. I don't mind the idea of a darker universe, with fetishes that would be perhaps a bit too extreme in your current game. There might be a niche for a game that combines this with your unique humor.

Reactions: ronan333

pepette

Game Developer
Feb 20, 2018
Thank you for your lengthy replay! I hope I don't take up too much of your time with this conversation, so feel free to ignore this and simply enjoy your free time if this is too much text.

Hunger and fatigue are popular mechanics, but the issue I have with them is that they feel more like frustrating obstacles to the player than actual meaningful gameplay, often times merely dragging out play time, preventing progression and forcing the completion of meaningless activities. They rarely add anything to an open world game, with the exception of farming.

The non-adult survival game Subnautica for example handles this beautiful by offering an optional mode that removes hunger and thirst, but keeps all of the other survival elements. Since you're brainstorming about many things being optional in your next game, perhaps "tedious" mechanics could also be optional, for players who enjoy eating and drinking every five minutes. Again, just a suggestion. Perhaps you already have an idea for making it fun (e.g. by finding "alternative" methods of nutrition).

As an alternative to fatigue, I would suggest that each more significant action takes up one or several time slots. This naturally limits how much you can accomplish each day, especially in combination with actions that can only be performed at a certain time of day (or even day of the week if you want to go that far) and in specific places.

Godot has become a popular choice recently in the wake of the Unity licensing fiasco, but its documentation in particular is lacking compared to other engines. I first wanted to write that porting games to mobile isn't very convenient with it (not that this appears to be a priority for you, going by your comments), but this appears to have been fixed, so you could quite easily create mobile versions of your next title, which I think many people would appreciate, given how adult games lend themselves to being played more privately on portable devices and how many people don't even have a PC anymore these days. Ren'Py and Unity are easily portable as well, but Ren'Py has several advantages, being simpler to code, far more lightweight, free and open source - and (most important to me, since I like to fiddle with games) by far the easiest to mod and translate.

Your ideas about the next art style remind me a bit of Good Girl Gone Wild, except for using renders instead of photos as the basis. Is that what you're looking for? Painting over 3D renders and colorizing them in broad strokes?

I've always enjoyed the trope of a girl having to make it in a big city, so I'm looking forward how you can make it work. I don't mind the idea of a darker universe, with fetishes that would be perhaps a bit too extreme in your current game. There might be a niche for a game that combines this with your unique humor.
This will be a “survival” type game, which is why it's important to manage hunger and fatigue.
As far as hunger is concerned, I don't plan to do it in “farming” mode (although there'll be a bit of that too), but rather in “what am I willing to do to eat” mode.
I plan to manage the actions in terms of energy cost and time spent. My aim is just to make sure that you can't pull all-nighters without consequences, since sleeping safely is likely to be a worry for the heroine of this game.

As for porting to Android or Mac, it's not that I'm not interested, it's just that RPGmaker VXace (which I use for Lolita) doesn't handle it. So Lolita is only developed for PC, and I can't do anything about bugs generated on virtual machines. So yes, I react a bit badly to comments that my game is full of bugs when tested on android.
The engines I'm considering for the next game are cross-platform

But I'm going to stop talking about this future game on this thread. It's off topic.

pepette

Game Developer
Feb 20, 2018
Sorry: Bad news for the update :eek:

I was hoping to finish the update for posting in early June.
It's far from ready... I still have a lot to do.

Like every year, I'm working on summer festivals. The first one starts in 15 days. From then on, I'll be working between 90 and 100 hours a week and won't have a second to devote to Lolita. :cry:
And the Olympic Games are adding to my workload by complicating the organization of my festivals this year.
The update is therefore, once again, postponed.

To keep you waiting, here are a few images of the next update.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

That doesn't change my desire to continue making the game.
Despite the “abandoned” tag on this thread, I don't intend to stop.
I'll resume development in September.

Enjoy your summer
Kisses from Lolita and me

4.20 star(s) 20 Votes