RPGM Completed LoliQue 2: Pure White [v4.12] [BLACK PANDA]

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes

NZPIEFACE

Aug 27, 2018
I'm stuck on the Extreme Magic quest. Where is the ruin that I need to go to for the Wizard?

OnionKing

Aug 10, 2019
Anyone know how to advance the quest Forbidden Fortress 1? I've been to every town on the map but no one seems to have any info on how to infiltrate the fortress. I suppose I could just default on a debt but I'm trying to preserve the MC's virginity

YokoSan

Nov 9, 2018
Anyone know how to advance the quest Forbidden Fortress 1? I've been to every town on the map but no one seems to have any info on how to infiltrate the fortress. I suppose I could just default on a debt but I'm trying to preserve the MC's virginity
give the mushroom to the elf at the Prun bar - journal in the small house east of the Capital - passage south of the dark castle

Reactions: OnionKing
Dec 12, 2021
here's magnet link, it's already translated by Veye, you just need to apply YokoSan's translation patch+fix over it
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:7d83ed2cb348183f6541fc325a4c7c2921fe4c38&dn=RJ119910%20-%20Lolique%202.7z
Okay I'm small brain when it comes to tech-

So I just copy this link in my URL bar above and just hope I've not been duped into downloading a virus?

TheXoxx

Apr 22, 2020
So I tinkered with scripts and made myself to always run and an instant text. If you want the same:
* Based on Veye's version with YokoSan's fixes. Probably will break something if yours isn't the same.
1. Download a .
2. Go to game folder/Data and rename or move elsewhere Scripts.rvdata2 file (should be bug-free but better safe than sorry).
3. Put my Scripts.rvdata2 instead.

MrFleshstick

Oct 5, 2020
Where is the junkyard to find parts for the buggy?
dunno bout the junkyard, since I haven't found it yet myself. but i got three buggy parts (buggy pulley, plug and shaft) from the black market/underground facility in Powat. to my knowledge, you'll need four parts for the buggy in total. so I'm still missing one myself.

Reactions: Zastinx

asten

Aug 8, 2019
dunno bout the junkyard, since I haven't found it yet myself. but i got three buggy parts (buggy pulley, plug and shaft) from the black market/underground facility in Powat. to my knowledge, you'll need four parts for the buggy in total. so I'm still missing one myself.
I didn't sure because repaired buggy long ago, but still. Buggy-man told you what exactly part do you need to repair buggy.

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes