no personality
    ADDONs-3/10this game is too short
    this game is laggy
    fun to pass time in it
    good concept
    good translation
  2. 1.00 star(s)

staghorntiger

The game seems very laggy with the controls, i guess it's an outdated game?

The concept's straight forward you are given 2 options: Kidnap or assault in school. Eitherway, it's all about sexing up a school girl.

But the lag in controls gets annoying. It's unclear if what you do is even working b/c of the lag in controls.

The art is dated as well and i think there's more graphic animation going on with it, that could be causing the lag of the gameplay?

Really it's a pass. Cute fun idea, but poorly executed.
  3. 3.00 star(s)

CraziBeast

I'm giving a 3 because it's not annoying at all, maybe it could deserve less.

Not much to do here, just click until you have to imput an option and then rape. No much foreplay, straight into business.

Good art, a couple of sex position with a couple of animation, cute girl with 2 breast size and cum inside/outside. Not much but fappable I guess. 0 gameplay tho. I wouldn't call this a game.
  4. 2.00 star(s)

Hydronicz

Tried it after all the comments going from "loli? you sick fuck" to "ain't no loli yo"based on my own interpretation.

Pretty bad game imho, few options and animations. Animations are sooo badly optimized it will always lag. Routes are short and very unsatisfying. Back to the loli thing, she definitely does not look like a loli and she is referred as a teen. Clickbait much?

Closure time: weak game, bad mechanics, shitty endings, misleading title, badly optimized do not expect fluent animantions.