Loli at the park

Status
Not open for further replies.

eosar

Aug 11, 2016
Nah I'm talking of an actual loli game where you play a guy who lives near an elementary school and targets the girls there ~ like ~ an acutally semi realistic scenario
I think I read about that game...
It was being made by some guy on the chans and he got kicked around on a few of them for it. It played as a pedo stalking a kid's school in the 80's and luring them with candy to his home where he locked them up in the basement.
I remember people saying it was co-authored by the FBI as a honeypot scheme.
Is that it?
I don't know what happened with it all in the end, but I think it's been banned from most chans by now.

Rastafoo

Jun 6, 2018
I think I read about that game...
It was being made by some guy on the chans and he got kicked around on a few of them for it. It played as a pedo stalking a kid's school in the 80's and luring them with candy to his home where he locked them up in the basement.
I remember people saying it was co-authored by the FBI as a honeypot scheme.
Is that it?
I don't know what happened with it all in the end, but I think it's been banned from most chans by now.
What? No I have no idea what that game is but it sounds interesting - I'm talking about a japanese game, had to be translated to english, no kidnapping involved x'Dx'D In the game I'm talking about its just find a girl, sex scene, find the next, no basement, sorry bro :p

eosar

Aug 11, 2016
What? No I have no idea what that game is but it sounds interesting - I'm talking about a japanese game, had to be translated to english, no kidnapping involved x'Dx'D In the game I'm talking about its just find a girl, sex scene, find the next, no basement, sorry bro :p
Well, there's all kinds of weird stuff out there and it isn't probable to know them all.
But Japan has plenty of it, if one were to search in no specific direction.

Status
Not open for further replies.