RPGM Loki's Corruption [v2.6.1] [Atarian]

4.10 star(s) 13 Votes

DrakeTLD

May 23, 2017
Like I wrote on my patreon. It's going a little slow now.
Due to my country being runned down by reality deniers I'm working
on making my living situation a bit more on dry land. I'm working on
selling the appartment and buying a nice house up north.
Hrhrhm.. without taking out a morgage loan that is.
Needless to say, this is a pretty big undertaking, and ya no patreon
isn't paying even close to 0.5% of that.

This is all possible due to previous investments in my appartment.
Price difference between north and south is huge.
I've always been the zero debt guy, and it's served me well.
There are alot of issues, and it's mostly about where to live while
I make my old appartment look like a million.
And there are 2 year que's to rentals in this county..
I might end up buying a temporary camper old saggy and shit.. for a few months.
BUT!! I'll still work on the game whenever I have time! :p
You take care of you bro, hope it all works out for you.

sora21345

Oct 28, 2017
Like I wrote on my patreon. It's going a little slow now.
Due to my country being runned down by reality deniers I'm working
on making my living situation a bit more on dry land. I'm working on
selling the appartment and buying a nice house up north.
Hrhrhm.. without taking out a morgage loan that is.
Needless to say, this is a pretty big undertaking, and ya no patreon
isn't paying even close to 0.5% of that.

This is all possible due to previous investments in my appartment.
Price difference between north and south is huge.
I've always been the zero debt guy, and it's served me well.
There are alot of issues, and it's mostly about where to live while
I make my old appartment look like a million.
And there are 2 year que's to rentals in this county..
I might end up buying a temporary camper old saggy and shit.. for a few months.
BUT!! I'll still work on the game whenever I have time! :p
hope u have good luck in ur adventure's also really like ur game but sometime the art really throws me off especially when the two knight guys turn into female's also would we be seeing more of trollo the imp having sex yet kinda wanna see it now

DrakeTLD

May 23, 2017
hope u have good luck in ur adventure's also really like ur game but sometime the art really throws me off especially when the two knight guys turn into female's also would we be seeing more of trollo the imp having sex yet kinda wanna see it now
Oh God I can see it now... "Trolling with Trollo!" ... Actually, that sounds fun...

geddn

Nov 9, 2017
Imo a very linear game from were I play. I have gotten to the other woman who knows what u are or might know but and I guess ur supposed to lose vs her or something. The game just feels mega linear so far with no choices in what u do. Closest thing I get is did I like what happened or nah. Good game art wise and such no doubt there​

Atarian

Game Developer
Feb 14, 2018
Imo a very linear game from were I play. I have gotten to the other woman who knows what u are or might know but and I guess ur supposed to lose vs her or something. The game just feels mega linear so far with no choices in what u do. Closest thing I get is did I like what happened or nah. Good game art wise and such no doubt there​
The game is heavily story driven yes. The maze part does deviate considerably.
Miranda is very beatable. This is very early in the game.

Reactions: Getsufun3

geddn

Nov 9, 2017
The game is heavily story driven yes. The maze part does deviate considerably.
Miranda is very beatable. This is very early in the game.
Ok so curious do u get to make ur own decisions or does everything in the game follow the story to the point per say ? Oh ye im not critizising the difficulty or anything like it. I genuinely thought she was one of those always lose characters that same games makes.

Atarian

Game Developer
Feb 14, 2018
Ok so curious do u get to make ur own decisions or does everything in the game follow the story to the point per say ? Oh ye im not critizising the difficulty or anything like it. I genuinely thought she was one of those always lose characters that same games makes.
I did prepare for making different decisions for outcomes, but it would simply take too much time to make for one person.
The reason why I managed to finish Loki the first story is because I focused my work on the main story.
Most developers that doesn't won't finish their game. 95% of all indie titles will never be finished.
Now I am working on the game beyond version 1.0, because I'm merging in the second story.
With each update being a part of the game, much like episodes of TellTale games.

The maze part is however a different story, with 8 different endings.

Fight with Miranda can be both lost and won,.. not at the same time tho.
And if I remember correctly this is unique to her battle.

Reactions: Getsufun3
May 1, 2017
On his Patreon page it's writen that on March 22 at 5:09pm
he share Loki's Corruption 1.6.8 - Dark Horizons + Fix.
Will someone Mega this for us poor non-patreon morthals? Please.

Last edited:
Reactions: dav121

Mr Technician

Apr 30, 2018
I feel like i'm stuck in the game. What to do next after i put statues in Fiskestadt?
EDIT: Nvm. I solved it - you go to Major to ask for signed permition to go to Capitol (passage pass).

Last edited:

CorwinFr

Feb 19, 2018
Hello,

First of all thank for this great Game, i support you from today on Patreon !: :)

Is anyone can help me, I dont know why but Im stuck with Cecilia Kard looking for the Gobelin King, I dont find anything, I run the map everywhere, I should be blind.

Please, help me :)

Capture.JPG

dav121

Oct 13, 2016
Hello,

First of all thank for this great Game, i support you from today on Patreon !: :)

Is anyone can help me, I dont know why but Im stuck with Cecilia Kard looking for the Gobelin King, I dont find anything, I run the map everywhere, I should be blind.

View attachment 332477
Holy sh1t, i've played that game 4 times and I don't recognise for you are!
I didn't think that there was an indoor area on that map.

The only advice that I can give you is that you MUST remain outdoors for meeting the goblin and the imps.
None of the encounters that Cecilia has occurs indoors.

If memory serves, you start out leaving the blacksmiths with your NEW@ armour, you leave with 2 knights and the loki appears outside the blacksmiths, all laughing and sh1t.
From there you should appear outside a wooded area, if you head north after a short distance some interaction should occur leading to some armour falling off and you sending the 2 knights away

Atarian

Game Developer
Feb 14, 2018
Hello,

View attachment 332477
Awesome!
Well judging from the picture you managed to avoid all but one fight before reaching the end of the map.
Few rarely see's that. Um.. I think we chatted on the discord about this.
Anyway the forest maze is meant to engage in combat with the Gobbies :p
That would be my suggestion.

Atarian

Game Developer
Feb 14, 2018
Holy sh1t, i've played that game 4 times and I don't recognise for you are!
I didn't think that there was an indoor area on that map.

The only advice that I can give you is that you MUST remain outdoors for meeting the goblin and the imps.
None of the encounters that Cecilia has occurs indoors.

If memory serves, you start out leaving the blacksmiths with your NEW@ armour, you leave with 2 knights and the loki appears outside the blacksmiths, all laughing and sh1t.
From there you should appear outside a wooded area, if you head north after a short distance some interaction should occur leading to some armour falling off and you sending the 2 knights away
This is not indoors, but it is as far as you can go in the forest maze with Cecilia. He's managed to avoid all but one fight.
There is a bid of dialog reaching that far tho.. but it was not intended to be reached ha ha

DrakeTLD

May 23, 2017
This is not indoors, but it is as far as you can go in the forest maze with Cecilia. He's managed to avoid all but one fight.
There is a bid of dialog reaching that far tho.. but it was not intended to be reached ha ha
Yeah, I actually guessed that as I played through the first time. Then I had a great deal of fun watching her get (literally) fucked over by the imps.

CorwinFr

Feb 19, 2018
Hello, just to keep you in touch get back to a save just before these scene and all works fine.... and perv ! :)

Reactions: Atarian
4.10 star(s) 13 Votes