5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

YoungUndead

Mar 16, 2019
Do you have it? We still missing some 2019 set like Mera and this 2 characters from LOL
View attachment 341782 View attachment 341784
Alright, didn't have them but did some digging
wasnt able to find non-watermarked palutena and sona (yeah thats not from LoL, that's palutena)
compiled these into 2 folders for you guys
I'll take the title of an absolute legend tyvm
October '17
January '19

CourierNPC

Jul 12, 2017
Where is your information that states those are missing sets?
Late to the party and would like to reply that the Swimsuit Mercy (the third attachment) is not present. I've tried to download it all here, but I don't seem to find that particular set anywhere within the packs, or maybe I miss something on the front page of this thread... I'm not sure, but I've re-checked all the folders and there are only Zhuque Mercy, Christmas Mercy, and Mercy x Pharah.

Edit: I've checked it again, and yes, four sets are missing within the folders - as crazychicken pointed out.

I can wait for the upload, though.

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
Late to the party and would like to reply that the Swimsuit Mercy (the third attachment) is not present. I've tried to download it all here, but I don't seem to find that particular set anywhere within the packs, or maybe I miss something on the front page of this thread... I'm not sure, but I've re-checked all the folders and there are only Zhuque Mercy, Christmas Mercy, and Mercy x Pharah.

Edit: I've checked it again, and yes, four sets are missing within the folders - as crazychicken pointed out.

I can wait for the upload, though.
You're right. Mercy swimsuit is missing. I don't know what other set you are talking about but I do have Mercy set in this pack

109__mercy_swimsuit_HD.jpg

Oct 14, 2018
Does anyone have the Tracer and Pikachu racing wallpaper in HD quality? Also, did Logan ever create a SFW version of Spider-Gwen with her mask on? I'm not seeing it in the pack.

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes