5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

QrowRhogan

May 6, 2022
8th march came and went. Any news?

Yeah, I got some news. Sit back, and be patient. We as free loaders don't pay for these, so we shouldn't complain when a new set is not available when it should be. Hell, I'm excited for sciamano240's new set coming out, that features Revy from Black Lagoon. That's the one set I'm looking forward to the most.

thirstyman

Mar 7, 2020
Yeah, I got some news. Sit back, and be patient. We as free loaders don't pay for these, so we shouldn't complain when a new set is not available when it should be. Hell, I'm excited for sciamano240's new set coming out, that features Revy from Black Lagoon. That's the one set I'm looking forward to the most.
chill, mate. I was just asking since the set was announced for the 8th and I was curious if there was an ETA. I'm in no rush.

Reactions: Mantis---

Pharossssss

Dec 11, 2023
<February - Harley & Ivy / Tifa>

This is my first time posting here, and I hope it helps a lot. Photo 16 of Harley Quinn and Poison Ivy is missing. I can't find it anywhere, so if anyone has one, please post it here. Thank you! (y)

IMG_9111.jpeg

Last edited:

thirstyman

Mar 7, 2020
<February - Harley & Ivy / Tifa>

This is my first time posting here, and I hope it helps a lot. Photo 16 of Harley Quinn and Poison Ivy is missing. I can't find it anywhere, so if anyone has one, please post it here. Thank you! (y)

View attachment 3454225

PIXELDRAIN MEGA

PSD
mate, idk why, the folders are repeated. there is one named "February rewards" and another named "MACOSX" containing the same identical files.

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes