5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Longmire

Dec 21, 2017
Thread dead?
Bit hard to update a thread when the Patreon page itself for the man has seen no update since early September when LC advised his computer shit itself and he had to get it repaired and he wouldn't release the Sept updates on time because of it.

But even taking out the hardware problem, LC seems to have been on the verge of crashing and burning as evidenced with his content release getting worse and worse from what used to be monthly, to every couple of months to now whenever it gets done. Hopefully he is taking some much needed time off to re calibrate himself and come back and deliver more of his awesome art style, but I don't hold high hopes for it.

cherryrin

Sep 22, 2021
... Hopefully he is taking some much needed time off to re calibrate himself and come back and deliver more of his awesome art style, but I don't hold high hopes for it.
Dude is pretty active on his Twitter, no new artworks but I've seen a few cosplays so at least he's having a good time i guess...
IDK if it's something he's struggling with or he just doesn't take this "side job" that seriously~

Dr. Syndicate

Sep 15, 2018
Here's the september content

Artworks

PSDs

Since F95 is updating thier policies I'll be sharing separate links for the artworks and PSDs from now

Last edited:

Death69inc

Oct 24, 2018

Longmire

Dec 21, 2017
Logancure's output has dropped drastically during 2021/2022 ever since he recovered from his health issues he was dealing with in 2021, so expect these delays more and more.

ivory7777

Apr 11, 2021
So im not keeping up with the news, has Logan Cure stop posting art now? I have not seen any update since Sep 2022.

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes