sexgamefreak

Jun 5, 2021
This is "locked down" but the roles inversed? (As in, you are now black and a white man is fucking your loved ones) I mean, the same text and everything? I ask because I was about to play it but it seems to be just the same as locked down and... I don't really want to play the game all again
its the same version but with the roles reversed

Thats fair, hopefully the dev for this one actually gets creative and comes up with his own plotline instead of a pallette swapped version of another game.
yes iam currently working on my own game so stay tuned for more content from me

JG07

Jun 8, 2017
Whoops, I misunderstood "another version" to mean it would be different and not the exact same game. This should just be a mod.

The Pointman

Feb 16, 2023
This is "locked down" but the roles inversed? (As in, you are now black and a white man is fucking your loved ones) I mean, the same text and everything? I ask because I was about to play it but it seems to be just the same as locked down and... I don't really want to play the game all again
Lol you just like blacked shit thats why.

Corruption_

Mar 12, 2018
Do the fucking file case names match the code?
If you're asking this due to being on linux or similar, I ended up making an ext4 partition that had "case-folding" turned on, you can mark a folder as case insensitive and it'll fix these kind of html games where the capitalisation is all fucked up

Reactions: Sean Poon

Sieglinnde

Let the Nightshine in - Developer
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
its the same version but with the roles reversed

yes iam currently working on my own game so stay tuned for more content from me
Thanks for replying. As I said, I just didn't want to play this because I am really lazy to play the game all over again knowing what will happen :WutFace:but since you put so much effort into this, I really hope to see what you have planned to do for your own original project... Since I like NTR

marciep

Apr 20, 2020
If you're asking this due to being on linux or similar, I ended up making an ext4 partition that had "case-folding" turned on, you can mark a folder as case insensitive and it'll fix these kind of html games where the capitalisation is all fucked up
Yeah, that’s a big amount of work for something like this. And it doesn’t work for mobile OSes which have the same problem. It would be nice if devs just fixed it. Oh well, it doesn’t sound like this was much of anything new anyway.

Corruption_

Mar 12, 2018
Yeah, that’s a big amount of work for something like this. And it doesn’t work for mobile OSes which have the same problem. It would be nice if devs just fixed it. Oh well, it doesn’t sound like this was much of anything new anyway.
Sure its a lot of work, bit it's work you can do on your end rather than painstakingly dealing with fucked file casing. I found it to be worth it due to the amount of games that I ran into with the problem, you're not going to be able to change every dev's way of working so things like this are sometimes the only way