The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
Or allow us to name our saves.
We can name saves in the current version. Just above the 1st save slot on a page you have a box to type what you want to call it. And it absolutely helps.

The needing multiple save rows is a personal thing for me as in a game with multiple paths I like to keep all the saves for a particular path to one respective row. Ex, the top row of saves are my "Monika" path, the bottom are my "Olga path".
This way I can parralle each route so I can go back and make other choices at any spot in the game. You can see how limiting to 2 rows of 3 columns can be rough for that system when a game has 3+ distinct paths? Lol.

i recognize this is a personal gripe and don't expect anything to be done about it.

The ArcKnight

Donor
May 19, 2018
I don't get what do you mean by one playthrough ! the best thing in this game that we have 4 different routes to play...probably it would be better if we have gallery or something to track which scenes we already unlocked
plus i totally agree about Ruby :love: we need to see her more in the future updates
Let me clarify that this all is just my opinion and I don't expect the dev to bend over backwards for little ole me or even consider my opinion. If they found it helpful awesome, if not no worries.

I understand that you enjoyed the content that we get with the 4 different paths, but how much better would it be if you could see all of it and only having to play the game once? I'm just a fan of having one true path and having small alternative paths for particular fetishes that are niche like the dev did for the Futa content.

Plus, with the amount of games that get releases on F95, I have games that get 2-3 updates before I'm able to work them back into rotation. So it's hard when one game out of many has 4 paths that you have to play from the beginning to see them fully. You are left with a choice of replaying one game to see 3 alternative paths or pick back up that other game you loved that just got an update. It unfortunately becomes an economy of time at that point. I'd just like to see as much as I can before I have to move on to the next game.

Tldr: it's just personal taste, this game is fantastic regardless and I want to see all I can.

And yes, need more Ruby in my life! Also, Olga in the white wig, fuuuuuuck yes! I am totally down for her when she's going full archvillain. Hopefully we get to have each one on the other's respective routes eventually.

HandofVecna

Sep 4, 2018
Let me clarify that this all is just my opinion and I don't expect the dev to bend over backwards for little ole me or even consider my opinion. If they found it helpful awesome, if not no worries.

I understand that you enjoyed the content that we get with the 4 different paths, but how much better would it be if you could see all of it and only having to play the game once? I'm just a fan of having one true path and having small alternative paths for particular fetishes that are niche like the dev did for the Futa content.

Plus, with the amount of games that get releases on F95, I have games that get 2-3 updates before I'm able to work them back into rotation. So it's hard when one game out of many has 4 paths that you have to play from the beginning to see them fully. You are left with a choice of replaying one game to see 3 alternative paths or pick back up that other game you loved that just got an update. It unfortunately becomes an economy of time at that point. I'd just like to see as much as I can before I have to move on to the next game.

Tldr: it's just personal taste, this game is fantastic regardless and I want to see all I can.

And yes, need more Ruby in my life! Also, Olga in the white wig, fuuuuuuck yes! I am totally down for her when she's going full archvillain. Hopefully we get to have each one on the other's respective routes eventually.
Devs are damned if they do and damned if the don't. If they put in impact decisions that truly matter players gripe because they miss content. If the Dev leaves out choice and the players see all content people gripe because there are no impact decisions. Devs can't win.

Bitter Strawman

Game Developer
Feb 7, 2019
Devs are damned if they do and damned if the don't. If they put in impact decisions that truly matter players gripe because they miss content. If the Dev leaves out choice and the players see all content people gripe because there are no impact decisions. Devs can't win.
Pretty accurate.
Anyway, I make conclusions.
Small choices with little or no impact on main story resulting in some irrelevant details sound like the best option. Not sure if I follow, but I get that.
I understand that some people fully embrace and enjoy current routing as well.
But looking from publishing perspective 4 episodes with 1 route is better for marketing, development, terms and finance than 1 episode with 4 routes.
The only thing I regret is that some mistakes should be made to recognize them as mistakes.

HandofVecna

Sep 4, 2018
Pretty accurate.
Small choices with little or no impact on main story resulting in some irrelevant details sound like the best option. Not sure if I follow, but I get that.
But looking from publishing perspective 4 episodes with 1 route is better for marketing, development, terms and finance than 1 episode with 4 routes.
The only thing I regret is that some mistakes should be made to recognize them as mistakes.
Yeah, I think what people don't understand is from a development stand point it is far easier to give no real choice. If a Dev is going to lose 50% of their fan base over that it is better to retain those that want all content and provide no in game choice b/c it is far far far easier to develop and code etc. that game than one with choice and paths. It's too bad b/c I think real choice and paths add replay-ability to the game and has higher stakes.

Good luck Dev.

Reactions: Bitter Strawman

The ArcKnight

Donor
May 19, 2018

Pretty accurate.
Hey don't get me wrong, I'm not casting stones here at all and I just want to reiterate that I love your game and the story you are telling. I just want to get as much of it as possible, hence my thoughts on the one main route with small branches. If multiple routes work for you and the story you want to tell though, then keep on keeping on. I'm enjoying the ride so far.

Feb 1, 2018
I'm not one to comment on F95, however, of all the games I've ever got the chance to jack off, the story and choices u are allowed to make in this, has blown my mind away. God damn, this is a work of art.

Twistedrem

Mindkiller Dev and Woman Respecter
Game Developer
Sep 7, 2019
Okay, that description was one of the best-written ones I've seen on here in a while. ^_^ I'm giving this one a shot.

(And no, it's not just because of the green-haired futa chick in the screenshots. But it helps. ;) )

Pulse12

Sep 7, 2018
Good game, interesting story. Will it always play in first person though? The sex scenes would be s much better if we could see them in different angles, the first person is sometimes awkward

May 24, 2020

I agree with you that is a personal taste and get your point that you don't wanna replay the game from the start to see different route with different girl everytime but at the same time that's what makes me like this kind of games cuz this way you will have a better choices that really matter
Again i totally agree, devs can't satisfy everyone and think he gotta pick whatever the best for his project at least

Reactions: The ArcKnight

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Really like this vn but since choices lead to different scenes it fills me with fomo. Best of luck and can't wait for more

OscarSix

Modder
Donor
Jul 27, 2019
2020/07/22: Released Mod

Features:
  • This mod adds an in-game walkthrough for the important choices in the game Locked Away!
    I've added a scene replay gallery to the main menu with all gallery scenes unlocked and viewable.
Download: -

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
Wow. way to completely ignore the walkthrough mod posted directly above...

Anyways to the dev, this is one of the more compelling VNs I've played in a while, and thats saying alot from me cuz I usually dont dig the whole multiple routes requiring 8 different saves deal. However the setting, characters and story presented here has made me want to put that aside to see where the routes take me. Of course I already have my favourites but I was still curious as to what happens because the characters are interesting enough to grab my attention.

Whatever direction you decide to take with the routes/choices dilemma, I look forward to see how it all plays out. Save labeling and a scene gallery is definitely a plus in these cases. One of those you have already enabled, and while I dont want to discredit the efforts of the modder who did the gallery mod, I feel it is better to have the scenes unlock as you play through the story so you can better keep track of what hasnt been done.
Great job so far.

anzug

Oct 30, 2019
I enjoyed the variety, the options of which kinks to pursue, and I eagerly await more!

4.30 star(s) 13 Votes