Collection Video LM19 Collection [2024-01-31] [LewdMelissa19]

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

sivertop

Jun 9, 2017
1.gif

Overview:
LM19 / LewdMelissa19 is a 3D artist who makes short-long animations of originals and characters from
Overwatch, The Witcher, Tomb Raider and many other games.​

Updated: 2024-01-31
Artist: LM19 / LewdMelissa19 -
Censorship: No
Language: English
Resolution: up to 2K
Files: 220+ blender videos, 180+ sfm videos(?). 10 images
Length: 6h+
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:
DMCA Prone
Torrent (2022-03-02)
Download:
Blender Collection:
2021: - - -
2022 Jan-June: - - - -
2022 July-Dec: - - - -
2023 Jan-May: - - - -
2023 June-Dec: - - - -
2024-01: - - - -

Lara NTR 1-5: - - -

Old SFM Collection:

1.gif 2 (3).gif 2 (4).gif 2 (2).gif 2 (8).gif 2 (5).gif 2 (12).gif 2 (13).gif
2 (1).gif 2 (9).gif 2 (10).gif 2 (6).gif 2 (11).gif 2 (7).gif

Last edited by a moderator:
May 27, 2017
How can i use jdownloader for mega and gdrive? they dont like to work because it has to redirect, and gofile rarely works for me.
You can use the MEGA Desktop Client/App, it lets you download 4gb daily, which I think you can bypass with a VPN (can't personally confirm the latter because I have a MEGA subscription).

GDrive should be the fastest (not considering MEGA), but they have a download limit, so if many people download the file, you cannot. To bypass this limit and download any GDrive file, simply log into your Google account, send it to your personal drive, download from there and Bob's your uncle!

I use "Free Download Manager" an alternative to JDownloader, you can set it up to intercept downloads from your browser. I usually use GoFile links when MEGA is unavailable. For these GoFile links my Download Manager picks it up when I click the link, though GoFile's site doesn't open, so it seems to be a direct download link.

Jun 22, 2018
Well, gofile is ded, gmail links are unusable now, so you're stuck with the mega links and their crappy 4 GB daily limit. Which would be tolerable, except the average size for each link is 3 - 4 GB.

Last edited:
Reactions: LaiKCrash

sivertop

Jun 9, 2017
Well, gofile is ded, gmail links are unusable now, so you're stuck with the mega links and their crappy 4 GB daily limit. Which would be tolerable, except the average size for each link is 3 - 4 GB.
All Links still work, not sure what you are on abouut.

Jun 22, 2018
JDownloader reports gofile links as being offline (not just here, but multiple other places too), and google drive links as "download quota exceeded" or something to that effect.

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes