RPGM Living with Tsunade [v0.37] [Bitawastaken]

4.30 star(s) 12 Votes

BitaWT

Jan 19, 2018
It's your game, so do what you want- but my suggestion would be to make any "Other characters fuck the girls" scenes completely optional. Not "Well you can just skip this scene", but more like "If you choose option A it'll happen, if you choose option B it won't at all." Like for the scene mentioned, if you leave it be, then Orochimaru will fuck her, or if you build affection with her or interrupt it, then it won't and Naruto will fuck her instead.

I may be wrong, but I would venture to guess that most (?) people who're interested in a Naruto fucking the girls game would prefer if Naruto was the only one fucking the girls.
Thank you for your observation and suggestion!,
I understand your point. To be honest, my original intention was to do an early h-animation to let it be known that the game is going to have animations (i hope many), but maybe orochimaru was a bad choice. Noted o_O

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
Thank you for your observation and suggestion!,
I understand your point. To be honest, my original intention was to do an early h-animation to let it be known that the game is going to have animations (i hope many), but maybe orochimaru was a bad choice. Noted o_O
No it wasn't, don't go getting easily influenced by every rando's 'suggestion' on here, that's what i would suggest if you want to stay sane on here. :ROFLMAO::coffee: Make the game how you envision it to be. Period.

Lupin the 3rd

Sep 21, 2019
Yes you can skip quest, the main character for h scenes will be Naruto, with a few exceptions.
I put the walkthrough here if is needed since i dont know where to put it, sorry!
Aw Man, that's sad.
The majority of people here don't like it when another Man besides the MC of the Game get's lucky. Working it around by skipping Quests is unsatisfactory for players. Maybe you could remove Orochimarus Scene and scrap the Idea of other Guys getting Lucky? Or like the other said make this completely avoidable and not just "skipable but happens anyway".
That would be more satisfying for players.
Smiling Dog added in his Jikage Rising a Pimping Scene with Ino with another Guy and he got so much Hate from his Community that he had to take it out a couple releases later. The majority of players don't like Sharing or seeing other Guys getting lucky with potential Girls for the MC.

It's NOT Orochimaru the Players don't want to see, it's because other Males than the MC get Lucky with the Girls. Would you change Orochimaru out and make it Sasuke for example or the Raikage, then it would be the same result, the majority won't like this since the MC in your game is Naruto and the majority don't want to see the Girls going down on other Males beside MC Naruto.

Anyway, good luck with your game.

Last edited:

winmace

Jun 7, 2022
I hope we finally get the sexy no jutsu and shadow clone no jutsu orgy we've been denied, all these long years.

Reactions: Umbra30681
4.30 star(s) 12 Votes