• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

gaiar31

Oct 12, 2018
(Playing Hard Mode)(translate) Why can't I cheat my battle status? Once you cheat, the game will crash and crash. When loading the game, the window will freeze on the status. For example, when cheating the ATK400 status, if you cheat another status, the game will be like the above.
View attachment 3601143
Don't use cheat for [active skill] . game will crash. if skill point its OK.

DatWanGai

Apr 15, 2019
yeah im not seeing it in the book store...side of the road it is...
If you're not seeing it, either something in the data is messed up or you're searching so hard you're missing the obvious. Even on the first weekend, it's available in the bookstore.

Imouto_prpr

May 5, 2024
Can't believe it took me so long to come across this game. Hits on so many levels... so much so that I pretty much immediately started working on updating the translation to my own preference and have been working on such for approximately a month now. While I had initially hoped it would just be a relatively small edit, I didn't realize at the time that much of the fan translated script was left as direct machine translation and thus really could use a proper going over. I also didn't take much of a look at the Kagura version, which in what little I have now looked at actually did seem much more serviceable (in a sample of about 10 lines, anyhow).

For what purpose? Well, I guess it'll hopefully result in a more thorough translation of the fan version (working on top of the FFFox Mod, so it includes that content). I don't know if this is something anyone else is interested in, but at the very least, I think I'll enjoy having done it. Probably around a month out from having a first pass completed, I think I've gone over the majority of the sex parts at this point as well as half the main scenario.

BlueFireNick

Apr 14, 2019
Can't believe it took me so long to come across this game. Hits on so many levels... so much so that I pretty much immediately started working on updating the translation to my own preference and have been working on such for approximately a month now. While I had initially hoped it would just be a relatively small edit, I didn't realize at the time that much of the fan translated script was left as direct machine translation and thus really could use a proper going over. I also didn't take much of a look at the Kagura version, which in what little I have now looked at actually did seem much more serviceable (in a sample of about 10 lines, anyhow).

For what purpose? Well, I guess it'll hopefully result in a more thorough translation of the fan version (working on top of the FFFox Mod, so it includes that content). I don't know if this is something anyone else is interested in, but at the very least, I think I'll enjoy having done it. Probably around a month out from having a first pass completed, I think I've gone over the majority of the sex parts at this point as well as half the main scenario.
Pss, the latest versions of the FFFox Mod include translation files to help translate without losing progress between updates, plus the sex scenes are the ones that got first personal translation edits in FFFox. If you've been working on this for some time, I'm afraid you might have missed the changes brought in recent updates.

shmurfer

Dec 29, 2019
While I had initially hoped it would just be a relatively small edit, I didn't realize at the time that much of the fan translated script was left as direct machine translation and thus really could use a proper going over.
Shade knows, and has been intentionally delaying working on the update because the DLC was imminently releasing and thing were going to be broken anyway.

But the DLC has had legit 6 months of extra delay so it looks like it was forgotten.

Reactions: leastdevotee

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
Shade knows, and has been intentionally delaying working on the update because the DLC was imminently releasing and thing were going to be broken anyway.

But the DLC has had legit 6 months of extra delay so it looks like it was forgotten.
not forgotten, just pointless to rewrite the translation, only for the DLC to come along and screw everything up (again)
everytime Inusuku has updated any content in the game, they add things all over the place, even in between other event locations (within the files), so the translation has to be gone through, line... by... line... by... line...
this means, no copy and paste transferring, double checking all the points and making them just a little different based on the scene (because for some reason, having 40+ different points saying the same line, really bothers people... my state changed, I WAS MOTIVATED... etc)
and yes, I use the old versions of the translation as a base, which helps, but almost every line has to be checked, made sure it's in the correct place, and then applied to the game, checked in the game (which, if it's a random event? hooo boy...) before I move onto the next section/series of lines

it's hard, hellish on the eyes, and I try to get new content updates to people here as quickly as possible without sacrificing too much quality (it's always been a case of "I can improve it later, when Inusuku stops adding more stuff and the game files more or less become static..." which hasn't happened yet)

Imouto_prpr

May 5, 2024
Pss, the latest versions of the FFFox Mod include translation files to help translate without losing progress between updates, plus the sex scenes are the ones that got first personal translation edits in FFFox. If you've been working on this for some time, I'm afraid you might have missed the changes brought in recent updates.
You are right, I'm definitely a little out of date at this point. Are you planning to shift every line in the game into text files? I've largely been working inside Translator++ so it has been a highly invasive edit, but certainly I could transpose things into text files instead as that gets further along. If it does end up being compatible with the eventual DLC that would certainly be a huge boon!

I do think that some editing of the base scripts will become necessary still, unfortunately, if only because of lines that need contextual translations (either due to the Japanese script itself, or sometimes simply mistranslation). There are a good number of instances where identical lines in the Shadeishere script have needed to be split because of this, which would at least require changing the text file pointed to in those cases. I'd imagine the only robust solution to this would probably be to split every single line into its own file, which would result in a lot of duplicates in order to get that flexibility.

BlueFireNick

Apr 14, 2019
You are right, I'm definitely a little out of date at this point. Are you planning to shift every line in the game into text files? I've largely been working inside Translator++ so it has been a highly invasive edit, but certainly I could transpose things into text files instead as that gets further along. If it does end up being compatible with the eventual DLC that would certainly be a huge boon!

I do think that some editing of the base scripts will become necessary still, unfortunately, if only because of lines that need contextual translations (either due to the Japanese script itself, or sometimes simply mistranslation). There are a good number of instances where identical lines in the Shadeishere script have needed to be split because of this, which would at least require changing the text file pointed to in those cases. I'd imagine the only robust solution to this would probably be to split every single line into its own file, which would result in a lot of duplicates in order to get that flexibility.
So I'm currently about 3,000 txt files in (latest update has 2,400). I'm going through and retranslating it as it gets coded in, so as for context, I'm doing my best to make extra text files if the context is different (which happens to be less than you might think, since Inusuku doesn't copy paste many lines outside of if-then scenarios, so most lines are slightly different in amount of ellipses, punctuation, etc; the outlier may feel like the sex talk, but that's because of how huge the if-then tree is for that...).

Like Shadesishere pointed out though, moving translations between versions is a lot of work, and Inusuku just keeps adding updates, so huge props to Shadesishere for the work. This was my solution when some asked about adding in multi-lingual support for the mod, as I'm aware of at least attempts at Thai and Chinese translations for FFFox Mod specifically. And since I plan to code the DLC backwards into the modded version, all of the translation done using the txt files will carry over and not be lost when the mod gets DLC compatibility.

Imouto_prpr

May 5, 2024
In my ignorance, I did not expect work on this to be ongoing on so many fronts and have forged ahead amending the translation on my own. Very much appreciate the work put in to create a base translation, simply being able to distinguish between lines and labels alone is making the process much less of a headache than it has been for you trudging through the base scripts.

Porting everything to an updated version of the game is definitely going to be tedious. I've been editing at a level even farther removed from the original script (on top of FFFox's mod, on top of your translation...) so it feels inevitable that everything will need to eventually be manually copied into a new version, whenever that happens.

Imouto_prpr

May 5, 2024
So I'm currently about 3,000 txt files in (latest update has 2,400). I'm going through and retranslating it as it gets coded in, so as for context, I'm doing my best to make extra text files if the context is different (which happens to be less than you might think, since Inusuku doesn't copy paste many lines outside of if-then scenarios, so most lines are slightly different in amount of ellipses, punctuation, etc; the outlier may feel like the sex talk, but that's because of how huge the if-then tree is for that...).

Like Shadesishere pointed out though, moving translations between versions is a lot of work, and Inusuku just keeps adding updates, so huge props to Shadesishere for the work. This was my solution when some asked about adding in multi-lingual support for the mod, as I'm aware of at least attempts at Thai and Chinese translations for FFFox Mod specifically. And since I plan to code the DLC backwards into the modded version, all of the translation done using the txt files will carry over and not be lost when the mod gets DLC compatibility.
Thank you for your service (`・ω・´)ゞ

My observations about context come directly from the work I've done so far, and can honestly be as trivial as swapping a "Yeah", with an, "Okay". Other cases will be things like the machine translation having ignored part of a line (like a 「ん…」 getting replaced with "...", which then gets lumped in with other lines). In any event, I might as well just continue along as-is for now since the whole thing is going to need to be ported based on whatever changes Inusuku makes, and having the revised translations ready will still be better than not.

Silly aside, in my working version I disabled the language button you added as the feature was too incomplete (and my work focuses only on one language anyway) that it seemed superfluous. It sounds like eventually that will no longer be the case!

Reactions: leastdevotee

CoyBoat275

May 2, 2024
Sharing this save here cause I think I did pretty well on my second playthrough and it doesn't look like it'll hurt to have a backup in here.

So far on this save:
Day 26 Friday
Ready Lolicon Onii-chan
AP bar is at max of 70
Money at 4100 G
Policy: Lunch Box Life AKA Bento Seikatsu
Guild Rep.: Village's bar

Stats:
ATK: 96
TEC: 66
DEF: 54
GUT: 55
WIS: 45
Skillpts: 17

Current event:
Think of countermeasures: 7 days left
It's the guild merger event

View attachment 1659888 View attachment 1659887

Attached are screenshots for further reference.
Save file don't work, sad

TheBigFrog

Mar 26, 2018
Can anyone tell me how to get the last favor for Kana? I've been playing this game for so long and I didn't realize that her favor points is not full yet.
1714965714012.png

Nekorem14

May 3, 2024
Hi, Can anyone advise me how to make cum progress increase faster?

I increase my vigor to max (9) but even i start H scen after dinner still can maximum cum at 4

Kaiki-tan

Nov 3, 2022
Can I avoid Incest?
I've seen the "is NTR avoidable?" and "is scat avoidable?", but I've never seen anything like this tho lmao. You can play technically play without doing anything lewd with her, yet why want to avoid the sister/incest content in a game called "living with sister"? What's next, you gonna tell me there's NTR content in a game that has NTR in the title?

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
I've seen the "is NTR avoidable?" and "is scat avoidable?", but I've never seen anything like this tho lmao. You can play technically play without doing anything lewd with her, yet why want to avoid the sister/incest content in a game called "living with sister"? What's next, you gonna tell me there's NTR content in a game that has NTR in the title?
Pretty sure you can avoid all lewd content in Teaching Feeling from your sig too. Some times just having a wholesome life sim is fun. Maybe I'm just crazy but it's also kinda fun avoiding lewd content for ridiculously long time, building relationship really really high and then throwing all the wholesome out the window and just fucking the shit out of the girl on like day 50.

Reactions: cloudstrife13.rd
4.70 star(s) 76 Votes