• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

shmurfer

Dec 29, 2019

Since then inusuku played the first draft of the game, thought it was shit and changed it which is where this delay is from. Has mentioned a lot of new events and cgs have been made since. They mentioned there's more Kasumi and Yui rather than Kana and Yukari but surely that's in terms of day to day dialogue rather than H content.

bluerobot96

Aug 2, 2018
whats the most accurate resource for understanding the initial titles you can get for the current version of the game? the one linked in the op seems to be for an older version of the translation i think? and the one i got a google doc link to says its for version 1.1.3 while my game is on 1.4.3

Rdegen

Sep 8, 2023
whats the most accurate resource for understanding the initial titles you can get for the current version of the game? the one linked in the op seems to be for an older version of the translation i think? and the one i got a google doc link to says its for version 1.1.3 while my game is on 1.4.3
Did you click the one under the download and on the extras section? Cause surely it's not a google doc.

Seiryuu

Jun 2, 2018
Nobody really asked for this, but I figured I'd share this New Game+ Hard Mode Day 2 Remodeled Genius (Peerless) Onii-chan. Basically the best starting Onii-chan possible for those who wants to prepare for the DLC.

New Game+ points have been allocated into the following:

Power *

Intelligence *****

Reliable Brother *

Savings *

Companion Lvl *****

Indomitable Body **
(high power is unecessary early on)

(allows more stat allocations for unlocking skills like Prodigy day 1, also annoying to grind)

(slight trust boost, and the day 1 homeless man event gave another boost to push past 100 to allow shared baths)

(money isn't an issue early on, but one point allows you to buyout most noteworthy stuff from the first town visit)

(during Onii-chan creation the "share food" option was used which adds yet another Lvl to your companions)

(a no-brainer)

Day 2 event was the scientist visit, and the "power" option was successful, hence the "remodeled" title, which is just nuts this early.
Sister and Onii-chan mood states are also "maxed" by spending actions boosting the moods on day 1 and waking up energetic on day 2.
Stat points have sadly already been allocated so there's no freedom of choice, since I originally didn't intend to share this save.
Granted, using the "aaaargh blub blub drowning" option during Onii-chan creation is arguably the best choice for the increased AP, and choosing the "share food" option is just a personal preference to instead juice up Kana and Yui.

save4.jpg
View attachment SaveData04.sav
Note: This is a JP save that also uses BlueFireNick's FFFox Mod, and frankly I'm not sure if it's compatible with the non-modded version. It also uses the fourth save slot, so be wary not to overwrite any save you wish to keep. If someone is able to convert it to a Kagura compatible save then I'll gladly update and include it.

Edit: As requested, replacing your current System.sav file in the save folder with this View attachment System.sav will unlock creating New Game+ with max stat allocations (15 points).

Last edited:

shmurfer

Dec 29, 2019
Nobody really asked for this, but I figured I'd share this New Game+ Hard Mode Day 2 Remodeled Genius (Peerless) Onii-chan. Basically the best starting Onii-chan possible for those who wants to prepare for the DLC.

I don't know if that save would work with this request, do you have any of the saves that let you get max points for New Game +? so we could just load the file, save it, then start a new game and have the choice of spending points ourselves?

For instance when I do a replay I want to go down the guild fighting route and your comment about not needing strength early sounds like you're planning for guild cooking route.

Seiryuu

Jun 2, 2018
I don't know if that save would work with this request, do you have any of the saves that let you get max points for New Game +? so we could just load the file, save it, then start a new game and have the choice of spending points ourselves?

For instance when I do a replay I want to go down the guild fighting route and your comment about not needing strength early sounds like you're planning for guild cooking route.
There should be other saves posted here already that unlocks New Game+ (with 15 points). You just need to replace the System.sav file. I'll include it later and update the post when I'm home.

With one point in power you are still able to beat the first skirmish. If you are unlucky then maybe savescum for good measure. Nuking the early game with high power means you'll just hit the stat cap very early and waste efficiency. Hell, you can even beat the first encounter with Akatsuki with this setup.

I also forgot to mention this is a JP save and not Kagura. I've dabbled with Kaguras version a bit, but I doubt they'll also release the DLC with JPs launch.
Also that font is atrocious.

Update: System.sav file is now attached to the original post, which allows making your own New Game+.

Last edited:
Reactions: shmurfer

shmurfer

Dec 29, 2019
I also forgot to mention this is a JP save and not Kagura. I've dabbled with Kaguras version a bit, but I doubt they'll also release the DLC with JPs launch.
Also that font is atrocious.

Update: System.sav file is now attached to the original post, which allows making your own New Game+.
I believe someone else found out that the saves are currently compatible with each other, with the caveat being the game name has been changed in the save and it just needs to be changed to the other game name.

What those names are I don't know right now but it seems like a 10 minute job creating a save in each to find out if anyone was so inclined.

Thank you for the system.sav. I by chance had a save from earlier in the thread that had the points, but when I tried to purposefully find it again to make something searchable for the dlc I couldn't, and the closest I could get from a bit of searching was one with 14 points which really screwed with me

KSEN2006

Apr 20, 2021
(Playing Hard Mode)(translate) Why can't I cheat my battle status? Once you cheat, the game will crash and crash. When loading the game, the window will freeze on the status. For example, when cheating the ATK400 status, if you cheat another status, the game will be like the above.
1714797733242.png

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
(Playing Hard Mode)(translate) Why can't I cheat my battle status? Once you cheat, the game will crash and crash. When loading the game, the window will freeze on the status. For example, when cheating the ATK400 status, if you cheat another status, the game will be like the above.
View attachment 3601143
straight from the FAQ, just...for...you.
Untitled.jpg

coldblade1

Feb 16, 2018
Can someone tell me the order to install the mods for the best experience? Trying to get color, fffox mod for cheats, and which de-censor to use? (using fan translations). I was trying it different ways but I have no idea if some things are missing or not

4.70 star(s) 76 Votes