Tecquo

May 9, 2020
So, after a while, Steam TS finally called manager human to investigate and, well, ... see for yourself.
View attachment 3567647
UPDATE because there's some problem with image uploading, here's the text from the picture:

I guess there's no way around but to post my guide anywhere but Steam.
> In the future, please make sure you are not advertising Adult Only content
At the same time, there are games like Lust Goddess or MILF's Plaza with mammary mommy milkers and segz in the trailer and screenshots, and that's fully A-okay cuz "For adults only" tag, but if you try to post a guide "how to add a little NSFW to, well, NSFW game" (Imouto-san has the appropriate Steam tags that classify this game as "Adults only" even without a patch), you will simply be demolished.

Reactions: noodler1300

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
Signature for: Living With Sister ~Monochrome Fantasy~

This is my first ever signature, I noticed no one had created one for this game or at least I couldn't find one so this was my attempt at making one. I'm not an artist so I used some images from the game, edited them and created this. Also I'm not an expert at photoshop, hopefully it's good enough :)

v2 Changelog:
  • Changed some pixels near to the black dots that I missed when I was coloring the title
Options:

Credits:
Oh, I hadn't seen them, good job!!

It makes me happy to see that you liked the color images ♥

kohi_kohi

Nov 15, 2021
Ya idk what Japan's law is on modding games but if it's on your computer you have a right to mod it and if you're distributing it for free and not packaging it with unlicensed intellectual property then there's nothing to sue over.
Absolute worst case scenario would be the fan translation getting cease and desisted, and since Shade is distributing for free even that's unlikely.
Not saying we should rub it in Inusuku's face. Since lewd content for this game isn't on the unpatched Steam version I don't think anyone should be contributing to distributing this on the Steam platform. Let the steam players find it themselves, but it's super duper unlikely that there'd be any legal ramifications to anyone for it.
The legal ramifications aren't for us; rather it's for the mod developers, or this website.

They cannot target a nebulous mass. They can, however cause a C&D on these mods and perhaps the website, especially if the aforesaid user-mod developers and the website are in America.

Even if it's unenforceable, there is still the fact that Inusuku dislikes having their things modded. They might quit developing the game entirely, because Japan is rather weird with how frequently they nuke their artist accounts.

I can at least understand it from an Artist POV: mods that can vastly improve the game may make the author feel like their initial product is inferior or they no longer have control over it.

Really, best to err on the side of caution. If people want the mods, they'll eventually get here themselves, one way or another.

SUNCRIS1010

Dec 15, 2020
I would also really advise against uploading guides that could lead to this forum, since I have followed inusuku for a while and sometimes I like to see the questions they ask him.

I have seen people who have told him that they want to add new things, translations etc. and Inusuku's response has always been "Please do not modify the game or the appropriate legal action will be taken", he has never been in favor of modifying his games. and that's why I was a little scared when I saw so many images of the color mod in the steam screenshots since it could be that someone from Kagura or Inusuku himself entered that section and one thing led to another.

And on the other hand, it is true that Steam does not approve the H content of this game, that is why Kagura released a separate patch because if they put the complete game with its H content, the game would be banned on Steam immediately.
Anyone thinking that Kagura Games don't know about this place is so dumb XD

Reactions: hurrdurrderpderp

leastdevotee

Mar 23, 2024
Anyone thinking that Kagura Games don't know about this place is so dumb XD
Plausible deniability is the name of the game here. Yes 100% someone at Kagura Games knows about this site and has all but certainly visited this thread at least once. But because it hasn't been shoved in their face by say... oh someone posting links to here in multiple public forums such as steam discussion as the place to get the game nor is anyone profiting from this thread (at least to the best of my knowledge) it's below the threshold for it to be worth their time to hit the cease and desist nuke. The second that enough official attention is brought to this thread you'll know from the ash that'll be left.

kohi_kohi

Nov 15, 2021
Plausible deniability is the name of the game here. Yes 100% someone at Kagura Games knows about this site and has all but certainly visited this thread at least once. But because it hasn't been shoved in their face by say... oh someone posting links to here in multiple public forums such as steam discussion as the place to get the game nor is anyone profiting from this thread (at least to the best of my knowledge) it's below the threshold for it to be worth their time to hit the cease and desist nuke. The second that enough official attention is brought to this thread you'll know from the ash that'll be left.
Precisely.

tisbefake00

Feb 11, 2021
" 多少バグやらミスはあったものの無事通しでプレイできたー、よかったー " -
There were still bugs just that they werent hardlocks during today's test play from what I understand

definitely not me huffing copium for early release. Golden week wouldve been a great release window

Azi VonVeil

Jan 22, 2024
So the game says I have 100% of the panties, even got the scene where he's got them all around him and on his head...but the panties screen still shows r more unknown panties....could this be the fox mod?

Also I can't seem to find the last sex position skill, well second to last in the screen. I've got doggy, 69, titjob and piledriver...

shmurfer

Dec 29, 2019
" 多少バグやらミスはあったものの無事通しでプレイできたー、よかったー " -
There were still bugs just that they werent hardlocks during today's test play from what I understand

definitely not me huffing copium for early release. Golden week wouldve been a great release window
Pretty certain inusuku doesn't want to release bugs into the world. They'd rather have the game complete, move to the new apartment and wait until they have computer and internet back up and running before releasing the game.

Late may would be the earliest we get unless their plan changes.

torresm

Apr 5, 2020
So the game says I have 100% of the panties, even got the scene where he's got them all around him and on his head...but the panties screen still shows r more unknown panties....could this be the fox mod?

Also I can't seem to find the last sex position skill, well second to last in the screen. I've got doggy, 69, titjob and piledriver...
The last four slots are from your guildmates, you can get those during the hot springs event.

You're missing the cowgirl position, the FAQ on the first post explains how to get it.

4.70 star(s) 74 Votes