Everym

Jun 29, 2020
Can you send the original Japanese version of HBOX for Android? I need the original, unmodified version so I can translate it from scratch into other languages.
Preferably version 1.1.8
Ask the one that I quoted: Nanikun831
I haven't touch the android version ever since because i'm waiting for DLC and I use steam link to play the game currently

Last edited:

StreamofDeam

Apr 19, 2024
Really really liked this game, just got to day 107 to see if there are anything more in the game and apparently there isnt, when is the mod coming out?

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
Really really liked this game, just got to day 107 to see if there are anything more in the game and apparently there isnt, when is the mod coming out?
Hello,

If you talk about the FFFOX MOD, Blue recently released a preview where he mentions that there will be an update soon.

So we must pay attention to the FFFOX MOD thread.

Hi everyone, last color and uncensored mod please?
If I remember correctly, Shade said that in the fan version he was going to put the official uncensored images, so there would no longer be a need to put any uncensoring patch.

And for the color mod, you can download the latest version from my signature or in the first post are the links.

If you are referring to the Android version, you can also look at the first post, there are the updated links.

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
If I remember correctly, Shade said that in the fan version he was going to put the official uncensored images, so there would no longer be a need to put any uncensoring patch.
Uncensored has been integrated into my translation since the 31st of March. it was a stealth update, so if you downloaded before the 31st of March, might want to redownload the game. (also, proof that no-one reads the changelog in the OP)

StreamofDeam

Apr 19, 2024
Uncensored has been integrated into my translation since the 31st of March. it was a stealth update, so if you downloaded before the 31st of March, might want to redownload the game. (also, proof that no-one reads the changelog in the OP)
yeah sorry keep up the good work man

shmurfer

Dec 29, 2019
Something tells me that the guildmates won'T have much sexual conent it is just going to be bonus scene or two.
There's enough shown from the previews to show this isn't quite the case.
Scenes I'd guess every guildmate has.

Hang Out with Skin in the bedrooms (based on bathing Yui and the Kasumi mirror image where you can see her ass and panties in the reflection)
They lewd you (Pic of Kasumi which seems to be her reaching to your dick)
You Lewd them (Inusuku's history, this is almost a given. Whether fingering or licking could be different per girl)
Bedroom Sex (Pic of Kasumi pretty sure taking dick)
Beach lewd (We were shown a menu where you can pick each guildmate by name, and a scene of yui / kana at the beach
Beach Sex (Inusuku usually doesn't go all in on a menu like this for only sex, otherwise its a missed opportunity)
Hot Springs Sex (Just a missed opportunity if they don't considering the choices the hotsprings have already)

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
Have the dlc out yet if doesnt when will it be
Soon™ (Basically, when it's done)

非常感谢您玩游戏!也非常感谢您的评论!我在翻译的同时阅读和回复,可能会比较慢,但请耐心等待。我会继续努力,希望您能享受DLC和新作品!

Thank you so much for playing the game! And thank you for your comments as well! I'm reading and replying while translating, so my response might be slow, but please wait for it. I'll continue to work hard so you can enjoy the DLC and new works too!

虽然我们确实考虑要在Steam上也提供DLC,但关于提供的具体时间等细节目前还未确定。 

While we do intend to offer the DLC on Steam as well, details such as the timing of its release are currently undecided.
Don't expect the DLC on Kagura/Steam version anytime soon (I'm guessing... October or beyond)

But hey, I'll be releasing it shortly after it's released, and depending on how Inusuku integrates it, it might be possible to put that into the Kagura/Steam version? (unlikely, but I guess we can try?)

psychomad

Aug 1, 2020
They lewd you (Pic of Kasumi which seems to be her reaching to your dick)
Bedroom Sex (Pic of Kasumi pretty sure taking dick)
I just realized based on the dialogue from the screenshot we're already given is that we're most likely going to be asked by Kasumi to strip and become research material for her own BL doujin.

Reactions: shmurfer

Kezza329

Jan 30, 2023
to test the bug with the (sleeping on belly sex position, fickering bug) i downloaded the vanilla game with no mods other than godly brother, and that position is broken

Reactions: leastdevotee

DenseFool

Oct 30, 2020
Don't expect the DLC on Kagura/Steam version anytime soon (I'm guessing... October or beyond)

But hey, I'll be releasing it shortly after it's released, and depending on how Inusuku integrates it, it might be possible to put that into the Kagura/Steam version? (unlikely, but I guess we can try?)
To be fair, The game sold very very well so they might find the motivation to kick it into high gear for money reasons lol

Reactions: leastdevotee

BlueFireNick

Apr 14, 2019
Another update on the blog today. In particular, it's confirmed that only will you be able to ask her to masturbate, but also have her watch you masturbate.

4.70 star(s) 74 Votes