cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
i know that feeling.

i'll check tomorrow if i got save which is after that.

i uploaded some save after that long ago.

chocolate

Oct 27, 2017
I cant be patron. I dont know why. I have some error in payment. Like this "Oh no! It looks like you don't have permission to pledge to Inceton games. The most common reasons for this are due to previous payment declines or suspicious activity. If you feel this block was in error, we suggest reaching out to Inceton games on another platform."

But in other creators, i can be patron. Any idea?

BlackStallion

May 17, 2017
I cant be patron. I dont know why. I have some error in payment. Like this "Oh no! It looks like you don't have permission to pledge to Inceton games. The most common reasons for this are due to previous payment declines or suspicious activity. If you feel this block was in error, we suggest reaching out to Inceton games on another platform."

But in other creators, i can be patron. Any idea?
Just like it says, you are blocked by Inceton Games' Patreon for the reason maybe given in the same note. You could contact them and ask why.
But remember that they may be looking at this thread and if you ask them, they can connect your patreon account to this account if you share anything and perhaps block you again.

chocolate

Oct 27, 2017
Just like it says, you are blocked by Inceton Games' Patreon for the reason maybe given in the same note. Maybe contact them and ask why.
But remember that they may be looking at this thread and if you ask them, they can connect your patreon account to this account if you share anything and maybe block you again.
That is strange, because it was first time i wanted to be their patron, so that is why i dont understand why am i blocked.

IncetonGames

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2018
Just like it says, you are blocked by Inceton Games' Patreon for the reason maybe given in the same note. You could contact them and ask why.
But remember that they may be looking at this thread and if you ask them, they can connect your patreon account to this account if you share anything and perhaps block you again.
We don't block people because they share our games to other sites. (Like this one or others) We only block people if they spam, promote hate speech, or bully other Patrons. (We understand that some people don't have the money to support us. And pirate games. We don't have anything against it. We only ask our Patrons to wait a few days before they share. Because there can be bugs in early builds of a new version that we fix during the next few days. So when a bugged version hits this forum everyone looses they'r shit and it gets thrown our way : )

That is strange, because it was first time i wanted to be their patron, so that is why i dont understand why am i blocked.
Can you please give us your Patreon username so that we can check if you are blocked. (And we will tell you the reason why you are blocked.) It's also possible that it's an error on Patreons side. In witch case you will need to contact Patreon support. (It's more likely that it's an error. Because we have maybe 10 people blocked)

chocolate

Oct 27, 2017
We don't block people because they share our games to other sites. (Like this one or others) We only block people if they spam, promote hate speech, or bully other Patrons. (We understand that some people don't have the money to support us. And pirate games. We don't have anything against it. We only ask our Patrons to wait a few days before they share. Because there can be bugs in early builds of a new version that we fix during the next few days. So when a bugged version hits this forum everyone looses they'r shit. And trow it our way : )

Can you please give us your Patreon username so that we can check if you are blocked. (And we will tell you the reason why you are blocked.) It's also possible that it's an error on Patreons side. In witch case you will need to contact Patreon support. (It's more likely that it's an error. Because we have maybe 10 people blocked)
pm

Reactions: IncetonGames

SteelNight

Sep 14, 2016
I load my save from 1.4full. Go to the house and it says "continue main game". I hit "yes". I load into the bedroom and then nothing happens.

3.80 star(s) 27 Votes