leg28

Aug 15, 2018
I have a problem passing timed sequence with Mia. After luring her father in her room and make him run to toilet, Mia has to run down to his office in 9 seconds (or at least I think so) to take pills from his desk. But somehow I always failed on time and it is annoying. Maybe I'm doing something wrong. Anyone help? Either by telling what to do to be on time or save where she reached office so I can skip running?

Zephrah

Jul 26, 2018
I have a problem passing timed sequence with Mia. After luring her father in her room and make him run to toilet, Mia has to run down to his office in 9 seconds (or at least I think so) to take pills from his desk. But somehow I always failed on time and it is annoying. Maybe I'm doing something wrong. Anyone help? Either by telling what to do to be on time or save where she reached office so I can skip running?
That's because he is the fastest jerker in the world. You just have to time it right and also if you get the chace,click where the drawer is.

Reactions: leg28

leg28

Aug 15, 2018
That's because he is the fastest jerker in the world. You just have to time it right and also if you get the chace,click where the drawer is.
yeah fastest in the world: in 9 secs he has to jerk, clean himself/bathroom and still catch Mia that is running.
closest I get is entrance of father's study room and then get caught. I'll try more but it looks like mission impossible for me
thanks anyway

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
you got dashing on? even with dashing its close call (2-3 secs margin), you could try tease him less so he doesn't finish so quickly.

Reactions: leg28

SissiS

Nov 7, 2018
So i'm playing Act 1 Complete Edition (just discovered the series) and i can't hear any sound except for doors and mouse-clicking sounds. Is there a way to fix this or it is meant to be this way?

Chief

Jun 27, 2017
my game crash all the time .black creen i have problem onlie with the game my pc is good not from security wall to i m aut off options please some one suggestions or saves to try it thanks in advance

RonDamon

Aug 15, 2017
Here's my crunched versions.

Lossy compression (means image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller) is used. You've been warned so no bitching.

My Sister Mia [Acts 1-3 v1.3 Full] [Inceton] - Original Size: 2.64GB

Download Act 1 Remastered (84MB): - - -

Download Act 2 (160MB): - - -

Download Act 3 v1.3 Full (360MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
@muttdoggy this post should be linked from the op, at least the act 2

andyaj

Jun 10, 2017

To start the new content, you need to go to the SEX SHOP inside the MALL, purchase the "DOUBLE-ENDED DILDO" and use it from your inventory.
Tip: Copy over the save file from v1.4b to v1.4full to continue playing from your old save file. SAVE location:/www/save

3.80 star(s) 27 Votes