Endless

To Obtain My Infinite Dream I Shall Even Sink God
Donor
May 9, 2017
Can anyone please provide a save right after v0.6c
For some reason after everyone comes over to watch the game and Mia is making cake, the game ends after the scene with the dog in her room.

Reactions: FastBullet

FastBullet

May 30, 2017
Can anyone please provide a save right after v0.6c
For some reason after everyone comes over to watch the game and Mia is making cake, the game ends after the scene with the dog in her room.
Same for me. Is the game suppose to end there? Whats the point of being able to watch previous scenes on the PC if the game in the end does not let you re watch the last scene. Also what is the purpose of the free roaming in the end ?

greyelf

Nov 16, 2016
...making cake, the game ends after the scene with the dog in her room.
Same for me. Is the game suppose to end there?
I believe it does end there, at least it did for me. Remember this is the first release of part 2, even though it has a version number of v0.6c (or v0.6-full if you downloaded that one)

Also what is the purpose of the free roaming in the end ?
Like the equivalent feature in the first part (<= v0.5-full) I believe that free roaming is to allow the Player to talk to all the NPC's to hear their dialog, which the Player may not of done during their actual play-through.

Reactions: FastBullet

DragonWrath

Donor
Jun 17, 2017
Is something different between v0.6c and 0.6 full ?
v0.6c was the previous update and v0.6full is the latest update and (most likely) the last update to v0.6 before it moves onto v0.7.

In short, if you want the most complete game to date, then you want 0.6full

Ivan1000

Jun 27, 2017
is the download link for v0.5 the new updated version (My Sister Mia Act 1 Complete Edition) or an older version?

If old, any plans to include Act 1 Complete Edition?

Reactions: if95

if95

May 3, 2017
released to $5+ patrons on Jun 2nd
released to $20+ patrons on Aug 2nd

Is there any difference between the two
I am confused

Deleted member 24507

Well-Known Member Amateur Artist 3D
Donor
May 5, 2017
Download Act 1: *
Download Act 2: - **

*Full Act 1 v0.5
**Act 2 is from 0.6 on-wards (doesn't include act 1)

Does the available file contain the same content of this update?
1.JPG

Denchik

Aug 10, 2017
My Sister Mia Act 1 Complete Edition has all stop-motion scenes replaced with animations and some other updates ;)

Features:
600 renders
7 animations
PC - gallery (you can access photos from previous days with the main character from the pc in your room)
OPTION TO HIDE TEXT WINDOW WITH CTRL (You will need it XD)
Added BESTIALITY OPTION in the game (You asked, we deliverd XD )
Crazy people in town (it's worth checking out)
The town now has cars driving around :)
And many more... :)

Has anyone already appreciated the changes?

Last edited:
Reactions: AdultKing

stoper

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
30 bucks? Hah, oh boy, this incest thing has no equal...

Mar 26, 2017
30 bucks? Hah, oh boy, this incest thing has no equal...
To be honest, photoshop + 3DSmax & Vray in cloud can get easily over 1000$/month!
But many devs out there just use Blender and Daz3D, so these prices are little bit overkill.
Also, many of them render only in 720p or 480p (VX ACE), so time to render is somewhat halved from
expected 1080p content.
This is not judgement! I love games!

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
Imo games have, you know stories. This is a click for pics adventure with 100% more walking sim and really it should've been on renpy, but the dev didn't have the knowledge or experience to make it happen then. The story makes you want to go full Oedipus mode and gauge your eyes out. If you do download you are prob best served going into the game directory > www > img > pictures and saving yourself a few braincells. Also why are the files double loaded in Act 1?

stoper

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
@PalpatinPadavan , DAZ and Iray can produce some gorgeous looking renders. As long as someone is willing to learn the ropes. But most of those devs have no interested in that. Why would they? As long you have a guy shagging his own mother or sister, people seem to willing to trow serious cash for whatever crap you menage to come up with.

Reactions: K1ng and Adoringfan
3.80 star(s) 27 Votes