stcx

Nov 12, 2017
@Anon4321 You seem to know these sidequests pretty well, they seem interesting but I totally missed them since I just followed the main questline. Could you maybe explain briefly what you have to do to trigger them?

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
@Anon4321 You seem to know these sidequests pretty well, they seem interesting but I totally missed them since I just followed the main questline. Could you maybe explain briefly what you have to do to trigger them?
Can't recall if there were any side quests for Acts 1 & 2

But For Act 3
Mia - you need to have control over her and use her computer*4 (there seems to be a bug with the 4th one(reason: no image in the CG folder)), the tablet by her bed. and the Pink Teddy Bear
MC - Purchase clothing and shoes around town, specially the adult shop at the mall and the ladies clothing store in town. Then access your items menu you should be able to use some of them, if I recall, Maid outfit, Stiletto, One Piece. for the One Piece, it looks like it has a bug because it's not triggering the scene I believe it should be.

The other side quest is collecting 100 images around town you can use this to find them

but if you don't want to go around looking for them, you can find them here in the main game folder C:\......\Living with Mia Act3 v1.4a - INCETON\www\img\picture_gallery

To make money you have 2 options, go around town speak to the townspeople and some will give you money.
or
head here and edit one of your saves -

EDIT:
Found a 5th side quest, for Mia

As usual while controlling Mia use the Pink Teddy Bear in her room.

Last edited:
Reactions: wacek and stcx

Mark1975

May 23, 2018
This game still suffers from crashes due to bad memory management. Also not enough chances to save. What a shame, because otherwise it's not bad at all....

Last edited:

CyberW01f

Feb 9, 2018
Was it me or did this feel like smaller then normal update? Excellent content though! Cant wait to see what happens next!

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
you have to capture batnun aka goto town and talk to guy near entrance and then chase that nun until it gets captured etc.

Hermit76

Apr 15, 2018
Even with the added regular saving functionality the game still crashes, if the scene after the save is too long. In my case the game crashes each time during Mia's first night club scene. The first time it was almost over, later on it happened earlier. Highly frustrating! (n)

Last edited:
Reactions: Mark1975

Hoboy

Jul 24, 2017
Dayum - yacht sidequest was hot. Wondering - will the collectibles gallery ever get fixed so you can see more than the first 50? I keep collecting but not sure if I;'ll ever see them outside of opening the img folder...

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Dayum - yacht sidequest was hot. Wondering - will the collectibles gallery ever get fixed so you can see more than the first 50? I keep collecting but not sure if I;'ll ever see them outside of opening the img folder...
Unfortunately, the only way to see all 100 collectables is to start new game.

Last edited:

LordStrike

Sep 13, 2018
ok so im doing in chapter 2 the fire wall crap is there a way to cheat on it it really stupid and the time is retarded.

3.80 star(s) 27 Votes