Petro28

Sep 11, 2017
Guys I need help with a quest. I met some guy in town and now we looking for some blue butnut or whatever. The game gives a clue to look on rooftops but I can't find a thing. Maybe someone already did this quest and can help me. Thank you.(I know it's not a lot of information but I did not play for long time and I don't remember more about this quest)

Bird1019

Dec 9, 2017
I'm a bit confused. Part 1 ended with the 2 bad dudes messing with the sis in the park. Part 2 begins with us going to the pool and taking orders from someone over text? Is this gonna be something that later shows us what happened or did I miss something??
Neeeevvvverrrmmiiinnddddd. Feel stupid now. I clicked continue for Act 2, thinking that was how I continue my story from act 1. Apparently had to click start game and start a new one

Reactions: Headdiez

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Act_1_Complete
My Sister Mia Act 1 (COMPLETE EDITION).zip (478.42 Mb)
Act_1_REMASTERED
Living with Mia Act 1_REMASTERED.zip (219.52 Mb)
Living with Mia Act 1_REMASTERED_MAC.zip (220.05 Mb)
Act_2_full_Fix2
My Sister Mia v1.0full.zip (1.85 Gb)
My_Sister_Mia_v10full_MAC.zip (1.85 Gb)
Act_3
Living with Mia Act3 v1.3full - INCETON - MAC.zip (702.86 Mb)
Living with Mia Act3 v1.3full - INCETON.zip (699.04 Mb)

nocturnalyours

Sep 18, 2017
you can help me?

what I do with you the game hangs after delivering the next day's pill to the MIA?

I'm completely lost, I understand that you have to buy the costumes for MIA, but these are only secondary missions, what do I do now ???
Honestly I don't remember. I play quite a few of the games on here. I wish I could help you but just don't remember even giving her the pill.

pldmdfan325

Oct 27, 2017
Outing my fetish here, but so diappointed we couldn't tamper with the pill or not give it to her. Did enjoy the suspense of if she took it on time that first time.

warbandit18

Aug 31, 2017
Question: does the remastered Mia act 1 stop where act 2 starts? cause i cant find the other act 1 non remastered version and this one is like half the mb.

HairdoBOI

Feb 10, 2018
Can someone help me? I started v1.3full, and i spawned outside my house but i can't do anything... noone is home and when i got to bed to continue story it doesn't let me. If anyone can give me save right from the 1.3full start would be awesome! thanks!

EmilBrowar

Sep 2, 2017
Can someone help me? I started v1.3full, and i spawned outside my house but i can't do anything... noone is home and when i got to bed to continue story it doesn't let me. If anyone can give me save right from the 1.3full start would be awesome! thanks!
try going to the kitchen

3.80 star(s) 27 Votes