U

User_23654

Here is a compressed mac version of Act 2!

Mac (241MB): - - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
It seems side quests are now half of the content in each update or even all of the content.
No idea why so many of the outfits are not in the main game too,not to mention the sex poses.
I get the feeling that most works is actualy going in SQ than the main game now.

Reactions: L☹VE

pldmdfan325

Oct 27, 2017
she is a total slut anyway, what is the difference now?
I've been looking forward to the MC impregnating her, what with the one time in the garden and the other time in the changing rooms. But if she's sleeping with a bunch of people, it might not be the MC's. Personally, would rather it just be MC and her. But also understand that other people might not want that and thats okay. I do wish there was a way to avoid the NTR content, but as most of it is in the sidequests I just avoid those.

lockhear

Engaged Member
Oct 10, 2017
I've been looking forward to the MC impregnating her, what with the one time in the garden and the other time in the changing rooms. But if she's sleeping with a bunch of people, it might not be the MC's. Personally, would rather it just be MC and her. But also understand that other people might not want that and thats okay. I do wish there was a way to avoid the NTR content, but as most of it is in the sidequests I just avoid those.
MC and Mia are siblings. Their baby would have three legs and two heads :alien:

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
Here is a compressed win and mac version of Act 3 v1.4b!

Win (377MB): - - - -
Mac (484MB): - - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'm confused. The new version is 1.4 Full, is this an old version?

blahblah25

Respected User
Apr 19, 2018
I guess this was them testing the waters so to speak after the father debacle they did but good content to keep us intrigued nonetheless tyvm for the update ;)

Reactions: Sheknowsaboutyou

blahblah25

Respected User
Apr 19, 2018
hear 1.4B save file ( change extension File1.txt to File1.rpgsave)

bro 1.4b is old one new is 1.4full not alpha beta
Didn’t ask for a save at all and according to the change log 1.4b is the new one my dude

Act 3 v1.4b
Updates to the story and renders:
New Renders: 325

Reactions: Sheknowsaboutyou

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
Its pretty wierd .... which act should i dl 1st? Act 1 remastered? Of act 3 full? Save from remastered will work with full version? Where is renpy version?
each version is seperate
of course you should start with act 1, then 2 and 3 for the last one (story progress) - if you would start with act 3 you will spoil yourself at all
and last but not least: its an RPGM game - dont think that there will be a renpy version

3.80 star(s) 27 Votes