• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Ren'Py Living in Viellci [v0.3 Alpha] [NC131]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

NC131

Dec 9, 2022
I see, thank you for acknowledging me !

I understand your reasoning for the rollback function.
My issue with it is mostly due to forgetting what I just read or going forward by mistake, would it be possible to map a button to bring up the history log ? It would help me in the same way.
For example the h button usually hides the chatbox, but it doesn't seem to do anything right now so it seems "free" to use to show the history, but any other button is welcome too !

In any case thanks again for indulging me, take care and good luck with the game ! :)
H button to open the History has been implemented, thank you for the suggestion! ^^

I'm open to more suggestions or feedback while I'm finishing the game for the Beta test =3
Cheers!

• Red Heart
Reactions: b6919261

b6919261

Aug 7, 2019
H button to open the History has been implemented, thank you for the suggestion! ^^

I'm open to more suggestions or feedback while I'm finishing the game for the Beta test =3
Cheers!
Thank you !
I'm definitely looking forward to try it when the next update comes out :D

restrictive

Jun 4, 2020
Please keep some of that black and white look.
I don't mind the characters being colored, but I enjoyed the b&w background very much.
Just my 2 cents though, do what you feel best.

Lt. Cogg

Dec 30, 2018
How do I exit the clothing store? I bought the clothes and shit but I don't see any exit or x buttons

Cilla991

Jul 7, 2023
Very promising indeed. Yes, at the moment there are many shortcomings and the game looks raw, but it's an excellent foundation. Considering that it's a game developed by a solo developer, it commands respect. I will eagerly await updates.

Reactions: pipboy

deadkings

Apr 26, 2024
How can you play this has many errors, I arrived at the point where there is no way to get out of there the first time going to the clothing store, nor how to get out of the purchasing mode.

torresm

Apr 5, 2020
How can you play this has many errors, I arrived at the point where there is no way to get out of there the first time going to the clothing store, nor how to get out of the purchasing mode.
IIRC you have to buy everything in the store.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes