Unreal Engine Living Dolls: Rebirth [v3.0.0 Pre-Release] [Lewd_Studio]

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

liade

May 2, 2023
What are the approximate system requirements for this game?
play with more powerful than a 1060 is nice important but not a mandatory, play with an 2070 can be cool and if you have the possibility to play with a 3070 is very nice

• Red Heart
Reactions: ByakuyaK

Fr3nki

Oct 12, 2017
Game doesn't start for me
Win10 64 , CPU :AMD Phenom II x6 ,GPU: RX470(shader model 6.7) ,6gb ram

liade

May 2, 2023
For some people one crash error happen i will upload a patch, but sometime it's work when you update your driver so you can try this before i publish the patch

Reactions: jondalarjenkins

tekCys

Jun 5, 2017
I can play the game when launching "LivingsDollsRebirth-Win64-Shipping.exe" as "administrator" but this "Windows Security" window still pops up, then i gotta move the windows to my second monitor. :)

Launch "LivingsDollsRebirth-Win64-Shipping.exe" as "administrator" in "x:\...\LivingsDollsRebirth\Binaries\Win64"

Screenshot_1.png

Last edited:

RubyZeronyka

Jul 26, 2020
You really expected UE5 game to run on Windows 7? Move to W10 at least. Or to Linux like me - this game works here just fine :p
Dang, this game is on UE5? No wonder why it barely run on my device at all XD

Seriously I love Unreal Engine and on the paper, UE5's features sound amazing but for fuck sake they require a Lambo engine PC to properly run and for the games I tried that had it and saw gameplays of, the results don't feel, at least yet, that outlandish graphics wise to be worth such jump. More like the contrary, the lighting looks awful AF when compared to the previous UE4 versions. The ideas of UE5 are nice on the paper but it still feels like a new sandbox kind of situation. You have endless possibilities but you have to find the proper dots to start following to get a nice looking set of results and devs of even triple A games are not quite there yet.

kekpuker

Sep 21, 2020
More like the contrary, the lighting looks awful AF when compared to the previous UE4 versions.
That's actually my feelings after trying some raytracing games or just simple SSR from UE - it looks like 15yo game with turned off shadows because it "realistically" floods everything with light. I remember times when game developers were fighting for sharp shadows and nowadays no shadows eat x100 of performance. I play games because they are unrealistic and if I wanted realistic lighting I would go touch grass lol.

• Hey there
Reactions: RubyZeronyka

Johndavies12

Jul 3, 2019
View attachment 2637798

Overview:
Living Dolls: Rebirth is a game in which you play as an artificial human being born of magic. Your objective will be to fight and have connection with the inhabitants to increase your strength and create other dolls fully customizable to help you fight!​

Thread Updated: 2023-08-11
Release Date: 2023-07-30
Developer: Lewd_Studio - - @liade
Censored: No
Version: 1.2.0 Pre-Release
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

ty ty ty ty

tekCys

Jun 5, 2017
You need to run one of the two .exe as ADMINISTRATOR to be able to play. (not applied for Win7 :p)

Right mouse click on one of the two .exe files and click Run as administrator. (see screenshot) :ROFLMAO:

Screenshot_2.png

• Thinking Face
Reactions: catsdino

liade

May 2, 2023
I am super c onfused as to what am i Supposed to do with this game after launching it doesnt say anything
normal, i have add no tutorial for now and the game are very sandboxe,even when tuto and wiki will be ready the game will go in a direction where people will be very free to explore and experiment to discover things :)

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes