takilung

Dec 7, 2017
since its assembly sharp someone should make a cheap lol and make u go much faster than the mascot

Mozenrak

Jul 3, 2020
I have this problem too. first time it fine playing for 1 hour and close the game, and when I open it again the screen is just black
I have similiar problem when I launch the game for 2 time, but I do not have the black screen, the game runs fine for just like, 15-20 seconds, but then it just shuts down and exe. file gets deleted for some reason, and when I try to unzip exe. file from archive with the game, PC tells me that I do not have access for that, for some reason (copying exe. file beforehand then pasting it also does not work). The only temporary workaround which I can suggest if someone have these problems - change location where you unzip the game EVERY time after your finish playing, or if you want it to be in same location then just create bunch of new folders with different names (renaming folder from which you already launched the game does not work). It is stupid, I know, but I don't have any knowledge about fixing bugs or whatever, so unless someone will look it up and do the actual fix, its the only "answer" which I can offer.

USLTD

Jun 9, 2023
I have similiar problem when I launch the game for 2 time, but I do not have the black screen, the game runs fine for just like, 15-20 seconds, but then it just shuts down and exe. file gets deleted for some reason, and when I try to unzip exe. file from archive with the game, PC tells me that I do not have access for that, for some reason (copying exe. file beforehand then pasting it also does not work). The only temporary workaround which I can suggest if someone have these problems - change location where you unzip the game EVERY time after your finish playing, or if you want it to be in same location then just create bunch of new folders with different names (renaming folder from which you already launched the game does not work). It is stupid, I know, but I don't have any knowledge about fixing bugs or whatever, so unless someone will look it up and do the actual fix, its the only "answer" which I can offer.
I think that's your antivirus deleting the file. Try disabling it or just add folder you are planning to extract the game to Exclusions list (if AV supports such feature).

Reactions: Mozenrak

Mozenrak

Jul 3, 2020
I think that's your antivirus deleting the file. Try disabling it or just add folder you are planning to extract the game to Exclusions list (if AV supports such feature).
Yea, the problem was exactly it, usually antivirus warns me when he doing such things, thanks for help.

USLTD

Jun 9, 2023
Yea, the problem was exactly it, usually antivirus warns me when he doing such things, thanks for help.
It depends. If it's too risky file it may delete it without warning. At least that's what I think it would do.

jikorde

Mar 4, 2018
Is mascot faster in this game? Cause in previous one it was slower than PC (Playable Character).
He is, but he spawns slower in big rooms when he's chasing you, and each room has a hiding place. He's really easy to avoid outside of the one room he spawned in and blocked the door, where I learned if he attacks and you dodge you can walk past him.