Farnuge

Mar 18, 2018
why does rule 7 not apply to this game? clearly the kid is a child (looks younger then 8). if your going to let one game get around rule 7 shouldn't you let them all?
judging by the giant tits on the brown hair lady, i'd guess her height at 6'0. Since he comes to her shoulder, i'd guess his height at 5'4. 64 inches is in the 50th percentile for 15year old boys.

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
I'm downloading it before it's taken down.

Wravsaf

Jun 30, 2018
NOOOOOOOOOhohoooooouuuuuuuu! I freaking loved the art of the old one, this only makes me cry. I could get over the more cartoonish looks and I understand the reason for remake, but hell, the art...it looks like something I could draw myself. Someone please tell me that the characters art improves, that it won't look so... cheap.

Last edited:

realname_tba

Aug 31, 2017
I've seen many shota threads taken down. The rule is not uniformly implemented. Depends on the mod's mood.
Fair enough, but considering the original stayed up just fine and this appears to be basically the same game, I think I'll stay cautiously optimistic. Besides, the reason they gave for keeping Urban Demons was the "cartoonish proportions" and this game's artstyle is very similar.

nekobasu

Apr 25, 2017
I've seen many shota threads taken down. The rule is not uniformly implemented. Depends on the mod's mood.
I think they take into consideration if the game is unrealistic cartoons or somewhat realistic 3dmodels.

Strados

Jan 15, 2019
While I'm glad that the devs decided to improve the game and fix any issue the previous version had, I'm sad about the new design of the women. I really liked how they looked before. Oh well, a fap is a fap either way.

drhotrod

Aug 18, 2019
Are the max relations for V0.1 release for Linda 3 and Brittany 2?

Also I am missing objective 4 for Linda and objective 2 for Brittany.

hyuugo

Sep 8, 2018
Oh yeah! been waiting for a new version for quite a long time. Good to see they didn't forget the game. I really liked the old Art tho.

3.90 star(s) 49 Votes