3.50 star(s) 4 Votes

Obsidion69

Jun 16, 2018
The game should be marked complete since the dev said it was and sorry to those who were looking forward to his Snow White game cause Red Bear officially quit last month.

Sonico

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
The game should be marked complete since the dev said it was and sorry to those who were looking forward to his Snow White game cause Red Bear officially quit last month.
Nope, i think it would be more precise to mark it as Abandoned, actually

Obsidion69

Jun 16, 2018
Nope, i think it would be more precise to mark it as Abandoned, actually
It's a 1.0 that has multiple functioning endings and the dev themselves said was complete in multiple places on his Patreon including his goodbye notice that I linked; that would make it complete, not abandoned. Now if his Snow White game had a thread, which it doesn't, that would be abandoned.

Pluto_Storm

Sep 3, 2023
Hey all,
I like this game but I hated playing it in the Visual Novel Maker engine. I found a VNM Decrypter for the image files and using the script file, I was able to pretty quickly generate the same game in Renpy.
I fixed some typos, made a few quality of life improvements. I think the game is more fun to play this way. I don't have the screen zooms, shakes, or music/sounds. I suppose I could add them but it would take a little more work.
In any case, give it a try and give me feedback if you spot any bugs. I threw it together pretty quick so it probably won't be perfect. If nothing else, you have the decrypted version of the images in the images/Pictures folder of the game.
Renpy Windows and Mac downloads located here:

Theovonpapen

Sep 2, 2020
Hey all,
I like this game but I hated playing it in the Visual Novel Maker engine. I found a VNM Decrypter for the image files and using the script file, I was able to pretty quickly generate the same game in Renpy.
I fixed some typos, made a few quality of life improvements. I think the game is more fun to play this way. I don't have the screen zooms, shakes, or music/sounds. I suppose I could add them but it would take a little more work.
In any case, give it a try and give me feedback if you spot any bugs. I threw it together pretty quick so it probably won't be perfect. If nothing else, you have the decrypted version of the images in the images/Pictures folder of the game.
Renpy Windows and Mac downloads located here:
Mega
Man, for the guy who made a lok game and finish it, you certainly have standards.

3.50 star(s) 4 Votes