3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

xj47

Nov 4, 2017
In this game a grind fest like most of this guys games?
I suppose it depends on what you consider grinding. Once you've figured out an optimal strategy all of the levels play out pretty much the same, but personally I find the process of finding the optimal strategy kind of fun and the game wasn't long enough for me to really get bored.

I don't consider it very grindy, but you might.

gaurav sama

Nov 13, 2017
please
Red Riding Hood:
You can get 2 CG's from losing as Red Riding Hood. (Stage #5 and #1)
1 From Becoming Popular In A Village As Red Riding Hood
1 When You Find Grandma
1 When Snow White finds a hotspring (Stage #9)
2 On Stage #6
(CG 1: Let the Thieves take a village)
(CG 2: Win Stage #6)
1 On Stage #5
(CG 1: Let Curel Knights take a village)
Non-H CG After Winning Final Stage

Snow White:
1 From Losing (Stage #1)
2 From Becoming Popular (Stage #1 and #6)
1 From Beating Stage #3
1 From Beating Stage #7
1 From Beating Stage #9

Unusual:
Become popular in a village with Succubus (To summon Succubus, have 5 SP and click on Snow White's icon, there should be a summon Succubus skill after Stage #7)
Summon Granny (Same summoning as Succubus but use Little Red Riding Hood), then have her be defeated by the enemies.

If you guys want, I can just give you my save file (Though I only have 17/18 CG's). Cheat Engine gold value, at least for me, is 103C0E44

I tried to use Granny to become popular in a village but apparently she gets kicked out for being a hentai.

please give your save files i got every cg except #12

Hiroyuki

Jun 16, 2017
So .dat type files are not allowed, so I just converted them to txt. Download these two txt files (Don't change their name) and change the extension to .dat

It'll look like this:
save.dat
savedata.dat

Make sure you start up the game at least once because you need the system.dat file too. Should be located in the System folder inside the Game folder.

CG's in png/jpg coming soon

Note: Right click on file name from here and click "save link as"

Reactions: ponyguy

gaurav sama

Nov 13, 2017
sti
So .dat type files are not allowed, so I just converted them to txt. Download these two txt files (Don't change their name) and change the extension to .dat

It'll look like this:
save.dat
savedata.dat

Make sure you start up the game at least once because you need the system.dat file too. Should be located in the System folder inside the Game folder.

still didn't get the #12 cg kind of like my own save data every thing except #12.
may be we need that "system.dat" file as well.

anyways waiting for jpeg/png file.

and BTW to get buny girl ripped you need to find her in the wood during stage 1 or 2 by either recruiting her or by taking money option from the woods, she kind of random like the way you get frog in this game, in snow white and then loose her in battle.

Last edited:
Reactions: Hiroyuki

Serpentail

Aug 7, 2017

It'll look like this:
save.dat
savedata.dat

Dont know but save files are not working for me. Game crash when i want to continue and have empty gallery.

velt211

Jun 12, 2017
You can just use a hexeditor on system.dat for the cg's.
System.txt should be attached below, change it to system.dat
Right click on the filename > save as.

Reactions: Serpentail

Tontoe2

Nov 27, 2017
Whenever I try to play it after extraction, It says I am missing a .dll file...
Will someone help me?
Also, I am referring to the demo.

imetus

Aug 29, 2017
... Where did the bunny CG come from... I still dont have it!

wonderful art as always... the grind was horrid... The idea that I had to do everything again for LRRH after finishing SW, burrrr... ended up save scumming because I couldnt find an effective cheat.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Download link is dead, any way to download?
There's a or SVS Comics, reported the single dead link so it should get fixed.

Edit - New links are up.

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 1 Vote