4.60 star(s) 7 Votes

alukard18

Apr 8, 2018
waiting for this Ridinghood game to be translated

DrDerpington

Oct 6, 2017
Did you find the way to pass the work on the day when you are supposed to cook for the first time?? (cook, clean, start fire, wash clothes) I always miss few minutes to succeed.
Or are you meant to fail? Is it done in the way that will always make you fail?

nnay1234

Jul 12, 2017
I can never complete the washing task even tho I've done everything multiple times in every way possible

fyreant

Jun 19, 2022
Is there any male/female sex in this with the transformed MC, or is it all lesbian ("lesbian") stuff?

PolloRico

Nov 2, 2022
waiting for this Ridinghood game to be translated

It looks fine, but its only for android I think.

uglywolf

Nov 3, 2018
Don't worry, guys. In some other version of that fairytale, the wolf did "had it" with LitRedHood.
I am an expert(self-proclaimed) to that. <w<

fyreant

Jun 19, 2022
DAMMIT!

I just played all the way through this one in a single session, lots of fun, very well made. But I was so hyped up for an ending where you get to turn against Cassandra by teaching yourself magic but when Ending gets into the cottage there's no option for it, even though I completed all of the self-taught magic lessons! I felt sure there must be an ending where you can do that.

So I checked the ending document and sure enough, that IS an ending! Ending #8! But I can't get the damn thing to trigger! I thought it might be because I hadn't banked up enough magic but that can't be it, I had 33 freaking points I still only get the "help Cassandra" or "help the Hunter" options in the final struggle. Now I'm just frustrated. Total blue balls, no pun intended.

Can anybody give me a save file for ending #8, or tell me how I can force it to trigger? I attached my save file if the dev can tell me what I'm doing wrong.

zerosakodl

Jul 31, 2020
DAMMIT!

I just played all the way through this one in a single session, lots of fun, very well made. But I was so hyped up for an ending where you get to turn against Cassandra by teaching yourself magic but when Ending gets into the cottage there's no option for it, even though I completed all of the self-taught magic lessons! I felt sure there must be an ending where you can do that.

So I checked the ending document and sure enough, that IS an ending! Ending #8! But I can't get the damn thing to trigger! I thought it might be because I hadn't banked up enough magic but that can't be it, I had 33 freaking points I still only get the "help Cassandra" or "help the Hunter" options in the final struggle. Now I'm just frustrated. Total blue balls, no pun intended.

Can anybody give me a save file for ending #8, or tell me how I can force it to trigger? I attached my save file if the dev can tell me what I'm doing wrong.
You need to master all magic lessons to get this ending. So pretty much practice + lessons. You have to delay the hunter and use those extra days to learn magic. The option will appear when you do.

fyreant

Jun 19, 2022
You need to master all magic lessons to get this ending. So pretty much practice + lessons. You have to delay the hunter and use those extra days to learn magic. The option will appear when you do.
"Lessons"? You mean from the book in the bedroom? I think you have to read all the book chapters before you can practice magic at all. Or is the only way to choose the "can you teach me magic" option in dialogues with the witch after succeeding at all chores for a day?

Every time I asked "can you teach me magic", even after being able to use magic for all chores, the witch said no. At least, I'm pretty sure I tried asking her after finishing all practice sessions.

Gibletar

Apr 14, 2020
"Lessons"? You mean from the book in the bedroom? I think you have to read all the book chapters before you can practice magic at all. Or is the only way to choose the "can you teach me magic" option in dialogues with the witch after succeeding at all chores for a day?

Every time I asked "can you teach me magic", even after being able to use magic for all chores, the witch said no. At least, I'm pretty sure I tried asking her after finishing all practice sessions.
Try learning magic from the witch. Self study seems to only get you so far and there are additional lessons you can get from the witch. For her to teach you magic you have to be friendly-ish towards her, be a woman and had sex in the village, that should unlock it.

Rudra

Jan 12, 2018
It's a strange question to ask but... where is save data for endings located?

bews

Aug 1, 2020
I don't understand how to get other endings, the game seems to be completely bugged. All I can get are 16. Maid to Clean and 3. Blackwolf the Black Wolf endings:

- if I do nothing I get 3. Blackwolf the Black Wolf ending.
- if I do everything and do my best to please her I get 16. Maid to Clean ending on day 21
- if I do only some tasks she just gives me 16. Maid to Clean ending faster (on day 9)

Also completing tasks or not doesn't change anything - I get forced transformations either way (as punishment or as "reward"). The only way to avoid those is to get magic training reward (that she will just refuse) or sex reward (where she says she will think after the dinner, but nothing happens even after trying your best to please her at that dinner).

Sleeping is bugged too - I sleep outside for some reason, the text says I sleep on the first floor, but wake up in her bed :WaitWhat:

Running away doesn't work either: I read the book, walked the forest a ton of times, but for escaping it says that I have no magic. Meanwhile even witch herself says I have a ton of magic from fucking :WaitWhat:
I have no idea how to do self-training in magic that is mentioned in the guide.

Idk what went wrong, but the game looks completely broken for some reason.

P.S. While trying my best to please her with no result I found a small exploit to extend the time by 20-30 minutes: u just need to start a long task when only a few minutes left. That way the day time will be extended and the food timer will run out and food task will be counted as completed :WeSmart:
This is the only way to complete them all every day anyway, bc when u ask for extra time she will give u 30 extra mins only for the next day, after that it will be the same again. And it's almost impossibe to do all 4 tasks in just 3.5 hours bc u need time for fucking too every other day.

4.60 star(s) 7 Votes