• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Game Compressor
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
I'm sure it does on windows, but I usually play rpgmaker stuff with nwjs and never encountered such an error message so far, that's why I asked the community.

Edit: Nevermind, with proton it works. Cheers.
I take it you are using linux or mac?

darius25

Jun 26, 2019
Oh look, another Japanese "femdom" game. Let me guess, it's all pampering shit and the worst thing that's ever done to him is he gets a really mean blowjob?
I mean in the last game this guy did he got anal fucked by a futa

John Bon Clay

Jul 14, 2020
I tried the demo and it was not a pleasing gaming experience. I hope it's been royally improved. Ran around here and there and eventually the fastest way was to just make a system where you step on every tile of the map. If still stuck then step on every tile again. I liked the previous game (succubus squire one) so I really hope it's better now.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Little Loki & the Yggdrasil Maze [v1.2] [sugar*plum]

COMPRESSED: Windows to the Soul:
- -

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Thanks for the upload Ryahn o/
LittleLokiAndTheYggdrasilMaze-1.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

BBC King

May 8, 2021
I'm convinced when a game comes out with shota/loli content the mods that are on just flip a coin to decide whether to allow it or remove it from the site lmfao.

Damn, is a little consistency too much to ask for? Or better yet just remove the damn rule or change it to real CP only, these are freaking games not the actual thing.

KarylSummer

Sep 12, 2018
I'm convinced when a game comes out with shota/loli content the mods that are on just flip a coin to decide whether to allow it or remove it from the site lmfao.

Damn, is a little consistency too much to ask for? Or better yet just remove the damn rule or change it to real CP only, these are freaking games not the actual thing.
Nah I'm pretty sure its based around whether there will be outrage or not since ppl with "morals" tend to mass report certain games which happend with vp as some ppl were constantly commenting their dislike for it lol

• Thinking Face
Reactions: BBC King

Brooli

Oct 1, 2018
Guess I'll have to wait for a full save or gallery because the game is a bit laggy in the dungeon portion.

Reactions: ASDFGMAG

Duriel

Aug 25, 2017
Nah I'm pretty sure its based around whether there will be outrage or not since ppl with "morals" tend to mass report certain games which happend with vp as some ppl were constantly commenting their dislike for it lol
its never the people outrage, the "internet" people bitch all the time for anything, the site admins simply wish not to take any chances and safeguard the site depending on the country laws the servers are established in.

At least they are not attempting to virtual signaling like a nexus site and such, they'll let in what they feel its safe enough usually.
Am sure most people can tell the difference between games and the actual thing, they simply don't wish to bother or in the admins case take any chances and risk messing with the law for the site sake, the vocal minority who cries over anything fictional that hurts them is just that, a loud vocal minority in a echo chamber you find just on the internet.

Reactions: Argonaut zerobrous

Sscdrake

Jun 24, 2018
This is actually allowed on steam? It's always been obvious they're hypocrites, but lmao.
Steam doesn't actually check games for disallowed content 99% of the time, they just look for images confirming it or some kind of official oopsies confirming it. However, they also acknowledge "All Ages" versions so that just makes it harder for them.

There are actually a ton of games on Steam that aren't technically allowed but get away with it with an All Ages version you can patch like has always been the case.

Most of the games that get removed usually aren't removed for random reason, they take place in high school or have under-age looking characters and so Steam just makes an assumption and bans them.

They really aren't hypocrites, you can see their mentality quite clearly. If a random user can reasonably stumble onto a game and immediately know or guess it has disallowed content, then they can argue Steam is willingly supporting it.

Anything beyond the line of good faith, so 99.9999999% of games that just use patches, are fine.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote