• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Collection Video Lition collection [2021-10-10] [Lition3D]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

billybob__

Nov 25, 2018
if someone likes current lit content than more power to him! everyone likes diffrent things, and all videos are very nice in visual quality and aesthetics. but for me little guy doing a bj to mom for the nth time is simply boring, becuse its generally the same setup being exploited from very long time. as for story - recent videos are like straight to the action and bang, but no character dynamics no situatuinal buildup no escalation no nothing and characters are degraded to simple horny beasts which makes them way less appealing. lit can do this properly becuse he did nice stuff in the past, but for some reason sophistication, so to speak, in his videos, degraded along last year and a half. there is no proper balance between story and action. frankly i was hoping for this therapy video this time, and yet we got another another bj with another shallow context. thats my point.

Last edited:

dxf2

Apr 22, 2020
wait let me reformulate my statement. He doesn't need to change what he does. He is the best futa on male animator out there. So he shouldn't switch to futa on female / futa on futa / whatever you had in mind. However the setups are becoming quite boring. Way too much bj and mom sex. Give some space to other characters like sister, cousin or unnamed couples. I've seen he also has some unnamed character models to animate so i really don't know why he is holding back.

billybob__

Nov 25, 2018
I think he doesnt know how to utilize them, or he lost his motivation. look : the therapy video was probabaly first time announced over a year ago, if not even earlier, and teasers are only shown just now. also its only one that seems actually interesting and diffrent then his recent boring stuff. imo for good video it requires to animate proper portion of introduction not only bang action, to be interesting and fun, because not only the "fun" part of the video makes that video actually fun, and to do that the guy needs to be motivated to do all this, all cloth animation and so on and so on. no motivation makes such work on these storytelling scenes harder on even impossible, and bear in mind that his animations are handcrafted to the last detail and rendered. he could make room for other characters or still use old well known already established characters in new situations, but it would require some essential storytelling to breath some life and mojo into his characters - storytelling enhances anticipation factor - which in return would increase the actual fun factor of his videos.

ps. so far in the blender videos there are 4 characters : mom, sister, friend tom and justin. its quite alright and theres room to do cool stuff, but without cool interesting ideas averything would be just another boring animations of nice 3d models. nice. but boring. and ffs, enough with these bj's. bj throat body deformations look painful to lool at

Last edited:
Reactions: Parilto
Aug 10, 2020
Crazy..!!o_O
LOL!!!:D
Believe it or not, u literally had beat me to the point from my slow ass typing/editing..:sleep::coffee:
But I guess I'll just go ahead n add the 'extras' of the same video...

N for those who've been wondering of about my absence, & little to no responses lately.,
Please know that it's only just cause I've decided to only post 'LIT' full completed work from here on out, instead of doing both that n his W.I.Ps too..

Cause honestly, Idk if u guys have noticed, but most of the times 'LIT' doesn't always end up releasing full completed videos along with all of their corresponding W.I.Ps all of within a months time..
So instead of gambling on paying on multiple months just for (if lucky) no less than a few, few seconds W.I.Ps & some pictures hoping to get hit with a full completed video within that same month on sometimes monthly basis, I've ended up deciding that it's just definitely best for me (& my wallet really) to wait until he's shown obvious signs of him going to be releasing an actual completed full video within a few weeks/month notice of within the same current, if he hadn't already so....

So yeah!!
Anways, here's those extras..:)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
REMINDER!! These r basically the same video as the video as "M'S BOY" that dxf2 had posted above..
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That's just an extra side note for those wondering....
Thanks for sharing. Could you share a link for the whole collection please ? Mega is always stopping at some % for me, idk why

Hobmat70

May 22, 2020
LIT - CHANGING ROOMS

Changing Rooms is one of the best videos Lition has made so far. The only thing that would have made it better is if the son shot his load right before she came when she shoved her whole cock in his ass. I thought he was going to shoot his load on the mirror! That would have been the icing on the cake!

Reactions: tightly and Tweaty
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote