Collection Video Lition collection [2021-10-10] [Lition3D]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

MaturePro3

Mar 27, 2023
I tried to subscriber to her subscriber star to show support, but I can't subscribe. Hell I can't even search Lition on subscribe star I gotta go find it through her Patreon(Which I think is abandoned and don't wanna waste money if it is). Anyone know why that is? Edit: I forgot to say thanks for the files. SO thanks.

billybob__

Nov 25, 2018
for some reason when you open litions profile the post history ( with blurred thumbnails and post history in general as it was before ) is not visible anymore as it should on subscribestaradult. maybe abadoned, maybe something else. you just dont see of he posted anything new. weird, isnt it?

Reactions: MaturePro3
Nov 9, 2019
for some reason when you open litions profile the post history ( with blurred thumbnails and post history in general as it was before ) is not visible anymore as it should on subscribestaradult. maybe abadoned, maybe something else. you just dont see of he posted anything new. weird, isnt it?
Yeah is like that for me too. But on the right it's says there are more than 100 posts.

Reactions: MaturePro3

Tweaty

Sep 17, 2019
I tried to subscriber to her subscriber star to show support, but I can't subscribe. Hell I can't even search Lition on subscribe star I gotta go find it through her Patreon(Which I think is abandoned and don't wanna waste money if it is). Anyone know why that is? Edit: I forgot to say thanks for the files. SO thanks.
Yeah is like that for me too. But on the right it's says there are more than 100 posts.
I believe it might be because of the fact of him haven had mentioned something along with his last video-(that I maybe should've copied/pasted to also go along with that same said video when I ended up posting it here when I think about it, but all well!), that which was about him needing to take a good month/two break from all of his futa on male animating, '& what not', that he's been doing lately..
So that way in return("maybe"), it would hopefully had helped him cure that writer's block of his so he can come up with more better stories and ideas in his animations, if he hasn't already done so by then of course...

But don't hold me to that tho because honestly, I'm not even really sure if that fact is actually the cause to ur guys problem here, since I myself haven't even been on subscribestar yet to check it out..
With that said & while I'm at it just to be even more honest, I'm not even sure if I'm still subscribed to him anyway at the moment for me to even do so.,
Soo...!!¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Reactions: CazzyGoth

MaturePro3

Mar 27, 2023
I believe it might be because of the fact of him haven had mentioned something along with his last video-(that I maybe should've copied/pasted to also go along with that same said video when I ended up posting it here when I think about it, but all well!), that which was about him needing to take a good month/two break from all of his futa on male animating, '& what not', that he's been doing lately..
So that way in return("maybe"), it would hopefully had helped him cure that writer's block of his so he can come up with more better stories and ideas in his animations, if he hasn't already done so by then of course...
Makes sense. Someone mentioned on a subreddit that he may have activated vacation mode. Which gives the option of preventing new subscribers from joining. Thanks

Reactions: Oedipe

billybob__

Nov 25, 2018
Actually I want her to bring back the cousin. I liked the cousin and the dude's dynamics, but what about the cousin and the mom.
it should be all about Lauren vs submissive youg dude from start fo finish, based on some basic plot. Daughter character is boring and shallow and she lacks charm despite being attractive and visually nicely designed (or she is not utilized properly up to her potential).

Tweaty

Sep 17, 2019
can somebody pls upload this links ?
I cant, cause these were/now old direct links to 2 of his special Archive folders that held some/and or all of his work, from his videos to his exclusive renders(but not the archive folder that had all of his old TK17 vids tho), that I used to have access to when I was subscribed on his subscribestar, but whenever he ends up updating those same archive folders with new videos their links to them wind up changing as well n the process..

Whenever end up I choosing to subscribe to him again at a tire that'll give me access to one or both those folders again, I'll be sure to share/post them here...

Reactions: Choo-choo
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote