LISTA DE JUEGOS EN ESPAÑOL/SPANISH GAMES

5.00 star(s) 19 Votes

MATY76

Sep 18, 2018
Please remember that all posts outside of Translation and Translation Mods sections of the forum must be in English or accompanied by an English translation.
Thank you.

Por favor, recuerde que todos los mensajes fuera de las seccionesTranslation y Translation Mods del foro deben estar en inglés o ir acompañados de una traducción al inglés.
Gracias.

read in English at the foot of the post
Por favor, solo pongan links o sugerencias o el nombre por el cual se puede buscar/encontrar, no agreguen comentarios como "muy buen juego", asi este post puede quedar como una LISTA para aquel que quiera encontrar juegos, pueda ver facilmente los juegos sugeridos.
Hay varios post de esto, pero estan muy desvirtuados con comentarios de alguna ke otra sugerencia y tenes ke leer 30 respuestas antes de encontrar una sugerencia, y despues de esa, hay otros 30 comentarios de esa sugerencia :S , por eso me gustaria que entre todos hagamos algo prolijo y esto pueda terminar siendo una lista donde podamos encontrar juegos uno tras otro sin tener que revolver entre mil comentarios
Tambien voy a poner juegos que a mi no me gustan :p
algunos juegos no dicen en el encabezado que se pueden jugar en español, pero lo dicen en los logs posteriores ( y no han actualizado el encabezado)
RESUMEN: Poner solo links a juegos en español ( no tiene que ser unico idioma, mientras tenga la posibilidad de seleccionarse el idioma español)
Poner solo links a paginas de juegos en español

*** si algun juego se actualiza y deja de tener traduccion al español, avisenme por privado asi lo saco de la lista

voy a tratar de ir editando este tema para que esten todos a mano
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

MIREN EL POST COMPLETO, POR SI ALGUN LINK NO LO LLEGUE A PASAR A ESTA LISTA

please, just put links or suggestions or the name by which you can search / find
do not add comments, so this post can be a LIST for those who want to find games, can easily see the suggested games
There are several post of this, but they are very distorted with comments of some other suggestion ke and you have to read 30 answers before finding a suggestion, and after that, there are another 30 comments of that .p suggestion, that's why I would like to enter we all do something neat and this may end up being a list where we can find games one after another without having to rummage through a thousand comments
I'm also going to play games that I do not like: p
some games do not say in the header that they can be played in Spanish, but they say it in later logs (and they have not updated the header)
SUMMARY:
Put only links to games in Spanish (it does not have to be a single language, as long as you have the possibility to select the Spanish language)
Put only links to pages of games in Spanish

I will try to edit this theme so that they are all at hand

TOOLS
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited by a moderator:

MATY76

Sep 18, 2018
Last edited:
Reactions: Joankmilo

Exu

Dec 28, 2018
No paso para añadir ninguno, pero quiero agradecer de corazón la lista. Aunque me pasa que juego tantos en inglés que se me hace muy raro jugar en español cuando al fin tengo la oportunidad de ello. Quizá por las muchas variantes regionales del español, no sé... British english feels weird too.

Reactions: Namco15 and loikl

Afrodita

Mar 27, 2019
Are you sure milf city and my new life is in spanish? because I don't think
I'm sorry, I just checked and Milf city it's in english, but my new life is in spanish, at the beginning it gives you a choice between English and Spanish. I will delete the milf city link.

Reactions: loikl

loikl

Feb 14, 2018
I'm sorry, I just checked and Milf city it's in english, but my new life is in spanish, at the beginning it gives you a choice between English and Spanish. I will delete the milf city link.
Okay, don't worry, it was just to verify that the interested users don't download in vain.

Reactions: Afrodita

matyswat

Apr 20, 2018
Translated with deepl

Here's my second translation

The Spanish translation of Dreams of Desire ;)
https://f95zone.to/threads/dreams-of-desire-v1-0-3-lewdlab.1904/

I had to move the menu to locate the language selector, it's the only way I found as I have very little knowledge with RenPy.

############################################################

Aquí les dejo mi segunda traducción

La traducción al español de Dreams of Desire ;)

Tuve que mover el menu para poder ubicar el selector de idioma, es la unica forma que encontre ya que tengo muy poco conocimiento con RenPy.

MATY76

Sep 18, 2018
Translated with deepl

Here's my second translation

The Spanish translation of Dreams of Desire ;)

I had to move the menu to locate the language selector, it's the only way I found as I have very little knowledge with RenPy.

############################################################

Aquí les dejo mi segunda traducción

La traducción al español de Dreams of Desire ;)

Tuve que mover el menu para poder ubicar el selector de idioma, es la unica forma que encontre ya que tengo muy poco conocimiento con RenPy.
mil gracias por tu nuevo aporte
mira en este post https://f95zone.to/threads/games-in-spanish-juegos-en-espanol.14635/ el comentario #17 espero te ayude un poco
si bien kiero ke el post sea solo una lista sin muchos comentarios y agradecimientos y bla bla bla, esto lo respondi por aca para y no por privado por si a algun otro le sirve y se anima a traducir mas juegos :D

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 19 Votes