List of Mac/OSX Ports

Should Games be Compressed?

• Yes, 75% quality, good/great compression (default for cwebp/google)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Dharak

Jan 13, 2019
You're the best! Thanks to you I can play ero games on Mac, used to miss out so much, you're a true champ!

Reactions: m4kro
May 2, 2021
I know im here a lot but some games i would think ppl would enjoy since their only windows is Daily Lives of My Countryside & Village Rhapsody

m4kro

Formerly 'm5kro'
Feb 7, 2020
I know im here a lot but some games i would think ppl would enjoy since their only windows is Daily Lives of My Countryside & Village Rhapsody
Village Rhapsody is not a RPGM game. It is based on electron though so it's possible it can be ported. However the dev uses the greenworks library for all the steam stuff and even after patching it it just shows a white screen. If anyone else wants to try porting it here's how far I got:
And here's the custom steam api I compiled to get it semi-working:

m4kro

Formerly 'm5kro'
Feb 7, 2020
Announcement
Future ports will have the preinstalled. Instructions on how to use it are .
Also future port posts will look different. I decided to revamp the look so it's more organized.

Last edited:

m4kro

Formerly 'm5kro'
Feb 7, 2020
Announcement
A poll is up for switching to the SDK version of nwjs. This comes with nice to haves like F12 (inspect element) and other devtools at the cost of slightly bigger downloads (like 10 MB).

bestfriends

Nov 21, 2016
do you think you could convert the games from the Legend of Queen Opala series please? i never got them to work through wine

m4kro

Formerly 'm5kro'
Feb 7, 2020
do you think you could convert the games from the Legend of Queen Opala series please? i never got them to work through wine
Unfortunately RPG VX or VX ACE games are not in the scope of this thread. However, there are some pretty good guides out on the internet. I'm guessing wine doesn't work with the game natively without the run time packages placed correctly but that's just speculation.

In the future (after my MV and MZ porter is finished) I may look into porting/packaging other game engines.

Reactions: bestfriends

m4kro

Formerly 'm5kro'
Feb 7, 2020
Announcement
There will be less ports this week as I am focusing on updating the porter tool.

m4kro

Formerly 'm5kro'
Feb 7, 2020
Scars of Summer on arm64 is damaged and can't be opened chief
Please try these fixes first:

If those don't work then maybe try the x64 version with rosetta.

Apple is being stupid with permissions on modified apps.

May 2, 2021
Can you do
Completed Succumate [v1.04.04] [DojinOtome/Kagura Games] & winter memories made by the same person
and
Behind the Dune [v2024-02] [David Balsamique]

Last edited:

m4kro

Formerly 'm5kro'
Feb 7, 2020
Reactions: athanadoc05