List of Mac/OSX Ports

Should Games be Compressed?

• Yes, 75% quality, good/great compression (default for cwebp/google)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

m4kro

Formerly 'm5kro'
Feb 7, 2020
Announcement
A new poll is up for game compression, each person gets to choose at most 2 options. There are multiple levels of compression quality available, I personally recommend the last option so I don't need to do as much processing :).

angelina123

May 20, 2022
Hey, firstly thanks for all the work you do! I have a problem with "My Mysterious Rule.. v2.13" where it's just a black screen when I try opening it. Any solutions to this?

Jan 30, 2024
Hey, firstly thanks for all the work you do! I have a problem with "My Mysterious Rule.. v2.13" where it's just a black screen when I try opening it. Any solutions to this?

I ran into the same issue. Both running the http server locally and with the mac conversion. both result in black screens.

Are you using an apple silicon mac ?

Dharak

Jan 13, 2019
Hi, I have issues with Academy Nyphomania Mac version, at first when I was playing in intro mode then I skipped it to free mode but the error showed up again, it's "UnknownError. The input is not a PNG file!", do you know what I can do to fix this please? Thank you!

Reactions: m4kro

m4kro

Formerly 'm5kro'
Feb 7, 2020
Hi, I have issues with Academy Nyphomania Mac version, at first when I was playing in intro mode then I skipped it to free mode but the error showed up again, it's "UnknownError. The input is not a PNG file!", do you know what I can do to fix this please? Thank you!
I'll release with a fix in a bit

m4kro

Formerly 'm5kro'
Feb 7, 2020
should be fixed

Reactions: Dharak