Recommending List of high quality management/corruption/transformation games

Jan 25, 2018
I'm adding Ravager as a honorable mention, it's still too early in development for it to be a good corruption or management game but it looks very promising indeed

Jan 25, 2018
I won't be adding Time for Dragons. The translation isn't great, the art is all over the place (just taken from google), the mechanics are a super weird... It's just not high quality enough.

dimskii77

Feb 3, 2020
Oh I remember this one, but wasn't it in super early development? It looks like it hasn't had updated either...
This is been updated to v0.03 follow scorlexxx twitter for more recent update bro this game art animation are amazing for me also preggo is my best genre for dripping milk

Jan 25, 2018
This is been updated to v0.03 follow scorlexxx twitter for more recent update bro this game art animation are amazing for me also preggo is my best genre for dripping milk
I did beat it again just to make sure but the truth is that the game is still a bit too raw to make it into the list. I'll be happy to add it once there is more content in it.

Asia Argento

The Golden Dragon Princess
Donor
Apr 14, 2020
Monster Girl Club Bifrost (Manage a club, corrupting your slaves and pushing them onto patrons.)

President Yukino (Live the life of a sexually frustrated stupid girl named Yukino who runs herself into situations while earning money to stay in college. You manage Yukino's life with the option of corrupting her and turning her into a sex-crazed woman.)

Two games that arent on your list...

Jan 25, 2018
Monster Girl Club Bifrost (Manage a club, corrupting your slaves and pushing them onto patrons.)

President Yukino (Live the life of a sexually frustrated stupid girl named Yukino who runs herself into situations while earning money to stay in college. You manage Yukino's life with the option of corrupting her and turning her into a sex-crazed woman.)

Two games that arent on your list...
Great suggestions, added them both. First time seeing president yukino too, it's an interesting one.

Reactions: Asia Argento