Seeking List of female orgasm denial games

Imriel

Oct 18, 2017
I'm trying to compile a list of games with female orgasm denial, preferably where it is relevant to the gameplay.

=== Orgasm denial focus ===
Games where the focus is on orgasm denial

Bell Master - A game about edging/pushing your wife as far as you can go
iNSight of you - Controlling implants, using desire and denial to change behaviour. Since v0.2 actual gameplay has been added.
Princess Tower - Training a princess locked in a chastity belt
Chastity Quest - Found that one, sounds very much like a denied protagonist

=== Core mechanic ===
Games where the focus is elsewhere, but orgasm denial is an option through most of the game

Jack o Nine Tails - Slave trainer, keeping a girl simmering is quite a good tactic to push them
Abandoned: A Tale of Forgotten Lives - 3D game reclaiming a space station with a lot of options to put your companions into chastity
Rack and Rack 2 - Furry game where you perform sexual experiments. Edging and denial is possible and sometimes required
- Play as an incubus, denial is a quite solid tactic to wear down harder girls
Chains of Pleasure - Women you train start to be unable to orgasm except with you, chapter four starts a day where you shall not allow Jodi to cum all day to break her with pleasure
Fallen girl - Black rose and the fire of desire - Visual novel. A lot of scenes involve orgasm denial.
Female Brave Iruru Lustful Magical Forest - A lot of scenes, game mechanics and bad ends involve chastity and orgasm denial. It shows up quite a lot, but it's not a constant.
Defenestration - Many scenes where edging and delayed orgasms are used to gain compliance from the female lead. Most of them mind control related. Also there is a date-able character (female) that only ever edges Kira and never lets her come.

=== Limited mechanic ===
Games where it is not a core mechanic, but may be significant for a single character and/or is regular option (but without much impact, just for flavor)

Harem Hotel - One girl has a denial mechanic, and a bit of games in the dungeon
Cure my addiction - Starting with Chapter 2 one of the characters may not orgasm without you
Jikage Rising - Many scenes have an option to deny the girl to raise lust
A Simulation That Lets You Do Whatever You Want To A Domineering Young Lady - Weird hypnotism app thing. You can edge the girl if you want, there's a mechanic for that, but it doesn't really lead to anything.
3072 AD - If you choose the slave path you can choose to play the game in permanent chastity.

=== Some scenes ===
For games where it is only part of some scenes.

The Headmaster - You have to deny one student (Amy) to make her respond to your training methods
Nothing is Forever - Be a psychologist/sexologist. Near the end of 0.5 you Jen to gives you control of her orgasms, may be moved up with further updates.
Hail Dicktator - Few good Scenes where you have put Leah into a Chastity Belt and deny her
Wife Trainer - Several trainees and slaves, espectally in the dom route
The Manifest: Shadows over Manston - The wife gets a chastity belt a few days in, but the story currently ends before much happens there.
The Company - You can manipulate your mother/step-mother so she can only orgasm with you, gives a few scenes.
acedemy of fetishes - a few denial scenes
Babysitters Photographer's Edition
Dirty pool
Big Brother - Corrupting your Mother
Sisterly Lust - Dom / Slave Route with Bella
Company Man - Late in the game you can unlock a policy to make all female employees wear a chastity belt which gives a few scenes, but not focus.
Stormside - Currently only a few scenes, but as it is a goal to get all the female students into collars which prevents orgasm without permission I assume this one will move up the ranks significantly.
- Shows up in some scenes and bad ends.
Konaka

=== Unsorted ===
Please provide rating suggestions and perhaps descriptions
Sculptor - Blackmailing and training your bully - Currently only placeholder artwork, but nice story
Jessica oneil's hard news
A Mother's love
Lilith's Throne
Lust Doll +
Corrupted Saviors - has an option to put Forsaken (maybe also Chosen) in chastity during consensual / dubcon sex interactions. Should work for female, futa and trap.
Round and Round Molester Train

Looking forward to your suggestions

Last edited:

u z i

lurker
Uploader
Donor
Nov 9, 2018
College Life - i haven't completed the whole game yet, but when the mc has sex with one of the girls, he can choose to cum before the girl, leaving her somewhat unsatisfied. it's a cool feature to have imo.

Imriel

Oct 18, 2017
While the feature sounds nice, it does not include the power dynamic in orgasm denial. The girl has to know that she is not allowed to orgasm, that the unfulfillment is intentional.

Imriel

Oct 18, 2017
I guess I should have kept playing then :)

Added your recommendations to the main post, thanks

Imriel

Oct 18, 2017
Wife trainer especially as the Dom with several of the trainees and slaves (Bree, Nicole, Lauren off the top of my head).
Actually talked to the creator once, he even said denial was one of his main fetishes. Hope he ever gets to create a full denial client. Added to the list

son corrupts mother, it got abandoned but it was good. very small though. cant find it or i would link it.
Let me know if you find it.

Reactions: snpr

Imriel

Oct 18, 2017
Just added one of my favourite games (the headmaster) because Amy needs to be denied for her training now.

Reactions: snpr