• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

List of Adult Games on Steam and Patreon

eyes232

Oct 17, 2017
I'm creating this most for my use. And I could use a little help.
Because sometimes I don't know what or where to search this kind of games that I would like.
Some rules:
-Have some kind of patch to uncensor the game, in the Steam case.(I remember the case House Party)
-Not acept the "Steam Nudity"... (Same thing)
-Please only games that is avaliable...(I know some games are coming but... I don't want expectations)
-If a Patreon game don't have atualizations for 3 months, please send a message.(This can change in the future.)
I will separate in 9 categories(3 Steam: RPG, Visual Novel and Others, 3 Patreon: Same thing, 3 Others Sites: Again)
I create these categories because the first 2 are the most common that I see. But I know that have some that don't use this kind of categorization... But don't have enough to create a new category.... I will reserve the next 9 post to help me organize.... Sorry for this format... I'm kinda new with these kinda of things. If possible I will use links. I'm still in the limitation in this moment. And in this moment it's will be small. And I will start with games that I played... I count on the help to make these lists grow. And to find more interesting games too...

eyes232

Oct 17, 2017
Patreon RPGs:
- Ark Thompson(The Hunter, Slice of Venture)
- Cypress Zeta(Overwhored, Snow Daze;Visual Novel)
- Era Hunter
- Hreinn Games(Noxian Nights, Kingdom of Deception)
- Logan (The Dark Lord Trip)*Paused at the moment*
- Senryu Sensei (Succubus Tales)
- SweGabe(Legend of Queen Opala)

eyes232

Oct 17, 2017
Patreon Visual Novels:
- Boomatica(Research Into Corruption)
- DarkCookie(Summertime Saga)
- Flamecito(I Love Daddy, It's a New World Out There)
- Harem Villa
- Kosmos Games(Lust Affect)
- MITY(Four Elements Trainer)
- MrDots(Dating My Daughter)
- Mr ZZ(The Gift Reloaded)*Paused at the moment*
- Narudevs(New Dawn)
- Sex Curse Studio(Insexual Awekening)
- Somka108(Witch Hunter)
- Vaultman(Camp Pinewood)

eyes232

Oct 17, 2017
Patreon Others:
- AliceCry(The Horny Evil: Sexohazard)
- edenSin(Jonh Smith, Principal XL, Viva La Revolution, Mommy Strike Back)
- Gaweb Studio(Glassix, Vampire Revenge)
- Sunsetriders7(Something Unlimited)

eyes232

Oct 17, 2017
Other Sites - RPG:
- Ghost Town Gunsweeper
- Ouroboros

eyes232

Oct 17, 2017
Looking today, didn't work in the way I was planning... Discovered that I cannot update the older posts.... Suggestions to make this work are welcome....

Satsukigemu

Jan 17, 2018
I am working on this one, is in development. But it will be awesome!

andre878

Nov 27, 2018
I've found this one. They're just launched, but looks like gta but for adult=)

Reactions: ngapls

Luciuss

Nov 28, 2017
I've found this one. They're just launched, but looks like gta but for adult=)

I just found out about this game and holy mother of God this looks awesome. :love: GTA Adult type of game has always been a dream of mine. BoneTown was awesome, too bad they stoped working on that game..

Zippity

Respected User
Nov 16, 2017
I'm creating this most for my use. And I could use a little help.
Because sometimes I don't know what or where to search this kind of games that I would like.
Some rules:
-Have some kind of patch to uncensor the game, in the Steam case.(I remember the case House Party)
-Not acept the "Steam Nudity"... (Same thing)
-Please only games that is avaliable...(I know some games are coming but... I don't want expectations)
-If a Patreon game don't have atualizations for 3 months, please send a message.(This can change in the future.)
I will separate in 9 categories(3 Steam: RPG, Visual Novel and Others, 3 Patreon: Same thing, 3 Others Sites: Again)
I create these categories because the first 2 are the most common that I see. But I know that have some that don't use this kind of categorization... But don't have enough to create a new category.... I will reserve the next 9 post to help me organize.... Sorry for this format... I'm kinda new with these kinda of things. If possible I will use links. I'm still in the limitation in this moment. And in this moment it's will be small. And I will start with games that I played... I count on the help to make these lists grow. And to find more interesting games too...
Good luck with all that... As the number of creators listed on this site that use either of those platforms is only a fraction of what is actually available... Then add in the diversity of how Steam distinguishes their limited Adult content... Along with how Patreon purposefully does NOT including ANY adult tagged pages in their website search engine (that is explained in their Community Rules for developers)... Trying to make a realistic list of them all will be next to impossible, and even worse, to keep consistently up to date... Since they change on a daily basis...

Why cant i get to the site
This thread is like 1 and a half years+ old...

Zip