stupidfast

Dec 2, 2018
Are any of the links still working? Gofiles sent malware, NOPY is dead, havent gotten the other two to actually download.

CyberCy616

Feb 14, 2021
Can someone just put a mega link. I'm 23 I don't have Bloody Fucking know how to do all the dumb hops I have to jump through to play the game.

Varik8876

Sep 17, 2019
Can someone just put a mega link. I'm 23 I don't have Bloody Fucking know how to do all the dumb hops I have to jump through to play the game.
How hard is clicking on the gofile link, the waiting till that page has loaded, then clicking on the download link provided by that source.

psychosid420

May 6, 2019
pls help getting error msg saying "missing file AUDIO/ME/INN" i died on first night fight and wen spawn back at inn the game crashes with tht msg.. i dont really post on these forums so pls let me kno if i missed anything..

lubujiana

Mar 1, 2022
Just wanting to say (again, because i had written it on the patch thread some month ago).
That a quest break if you take the hammer before accepting it.
Also (even if i will probably not replay the game, as i didnt make a big lasting impact), where do you find the frying pan ?

Fiamos

Jan 4, 2020
Just wanting to say (again, because i had written it on the patch thread some month ago).
That a quest break if you take the hammer before accepting it.
Also (even if i will probably not replay the game, as i didnt make a big lasting impact), where do you find the frying pan ?
I don't think the hammer bug is a patch issue though I might be wrong, regardless you can get the hammer quest right at the start by talking to the blacksmith so it shouldn't be an unavoidable bug(Worked for me fine).
For the frying pan you first need to interact with the stove to the right of your room to get the quest, after which completing the hammer quest will let you ask the blacksmith to make you a pan.

Joys

Apr 27, 2019
So am I dense, or are skills unusable? Battles only have attack, escape, and auto options despite the fact I've bought skills for both Lisette and Adeline. Am I missing a step to activate them?

Last edited:

Fiamos

Jan 4, 2020
No, it's definitely actives. Not sure what I'm missing, maybe I missed a flag somewhere to activate proper combat somewhere? I should mention I'm on JoiPlay on android.
I played this game to completion on JoiPlay and everything worked fine for me.

Odd Eyes

Jul 21, 2020
how much semen is it necssary to get lisette pregnant cause apparently half full isn't working for me even with ovulation

Fiamos

Jan 4, 2020
how much semen is it necssary to get lisette pregnant cause apparently half full isn't working for me even with ovulation
Easiest way would be to save before you go to sleep that day after you had sex, when you wake up next morning there'll be a notification for it. If you didn't get the notification just reload and sleep again, also use an ovulation drug if you got one(or make one) so you won't have to save scum too much.

3.80 star(s) 12 Votes