RPGM Abandoned Lisa's Life [v0.2.5] [junkymana]

Amanda Carter

Jun 7, 2017
I played the updated version, it still needs a lot of work. I mean there is no introduction, the office floor made me dizzy, there is also a pacing issue; Lisa gave a blowjob to her boss in front of her son at 3 min. in the game. I don't have much hope for this game, i hope the dev prove me wrong.

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
The demo had some game progress? I think that no.

RedKing

The Sea Claims All in the End
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 6, 2016
Updated.
Keep in mind that this is just the improved version of the demo and that no progress has been done.

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
Oh what the hell... I played the so called "updated version". Nothing changed. NOTHING besides nicer sprites.

It could be change blindness, I may be wrong. Maybe they fixed a typo or something, and I didn't notice.

There is no additional content.

Also for such a change they are labeling the thing wrong.

It should not go from 0.1 to 0.2 if it's only very minor bug fixes, or typos.

It should be like 0.11 or 0.1a or 0.1fix

Reactions: DavidTurner

Burt

Ignoring Social Media
Dec 14, 2016
If someone does not charge for their demo's I don't see the problem.
No one forces anyone to look at any game.
If its mega short then so fucking what; it finished quickly, just like most men's sexual performance.
Try it buy it or move on.
Constructive criticism is good, anything else is whiny baby talk the shit you see on Twatter

EvilMonkey

Aug 20, 2017
If someone does not charge for their demo's I don't see the problem.
No one forces anyone to look at any game.
If its mega short then so fucking what; it finished quickly, just like most men's sexual performance.
Try it buy it or move on.
Constructive criticism is good, anything else is whiny baby talk the shit you see on Twatter
Demo is short for "demonstration", being that the demo of a game is supposed to demonstrate what the game will be like further down the development cycle. It's meant to entice and enthral new players and promote discussion. Discussing the demo is at the very least what we are supposed to do, it's what it's designed to produce, discussion and at it's most positive endorsement.

Talking about it's failings are surely constructive as well? Saying that this game is so similar to a dozen games out there could well be news to the developer or could just be justification in their endeavour to copy other games. The dev released the demo into the wild to garner opinion and stir up interest. Anyone's right to whine about something on a discussion board should be justified unless it's an outright lie, shouldn't it?

DavidTurner

Oct 4, 2017
Possible Abandonment in the near 0.3 or 4 versions
Shh you don't say that lol
That would suck, i like the premise, its not so much corruption as a mother doing what she has to to provide for her family. That's why i like Rena, shes doing what she needs to to pay off her mothers (obscenely unrealistic) debt.

Deathdawg

Jul 29, 2017
Ok despite my previous rants I am hopeful for the game, however it just seems that there is not that much going on with the updates to me personally. I am just wondering that with the last update if it was not mostly tech fixes as well as grammar fixes I seem to remember that it had a little broken english to the point that my brain hurt reading it oO

DavidTurner

Oct 4, 2017
He posted today on his patreon, hes been spending time with his gf, and is getting back to work with lisas life and some ports for rise of the tomb raider.. it was a short post, no real info on the eta for 0.3

DavidTurner

Oct 4, 2017
Another quick update, on the 21st, he is hoping to put out the next version by the end of the month. He's working long hours at work

DavidTurner

Oct 4, 2017
Are there any more games like this? Not just corruption but where the mc is in a bad way and has to do what she has to to get out of debt or out of trouble? I liked this ones description but it looks like its going nowhere, so i will look somewhere else

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
I wonder when this will be given the Abandoned tag. In case somebody didn't know or cared to take a quick look on his patreon.. he comes up with excuses exactly monthly since last summer.

A milker tag should be introduced perhaps..

Reactions: DavidTurner

RAMW

Oct 11, 2017
I wonder when this will be given the Abandoned tag. In case somebody didn't know or cared to take a quick look on his patreon.. he comes up with excuses exactly monthly since last summer.

A milker tag should be introduced perhaps..
I think the rule of thumb for abandoned projects is it either has to be confirmed by the dev themselves that they are stopping, or ~3 months of radio silence and since he keeps posting like you said it most likely won't get an abandoned tag. Also a milker tag would be a bad idea because you could arguably add that to almost any game and you can bet that there would be at least one person in every game thread who would make that argument.