3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

PieNaive

Oct 31, 2019
brute forcing the answer and looking at game code is no fun but here it is:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Wrenfield

Oct 6, 2017
Hmm... the deciphered text seems to refer to a blow job, for sure, and b and j are the starting letters of two of the words... just don't know why those words in particular are important.

PieNaive

Oct 31, 2019
Hmm... the deciphered text seems to refer to a blow job, for sure, and b and j are the starting letters of two of the words... just don't know why those words in particular are important.
"Really, all you can do is nut it out."
"That being said this one isn't very long..."
"Maybe the cypher is simpler than it seems?"

that bathroom girl was right, it was simpler than it seems

Nunu312

Smut Peddler
Game Developer
Jul 25, 2018
I would like to say that I am very pleased by y'all coming together as a community to solve this. I'm not so pleased you managed to pull answers out of the game files... thought I handled that... but as long as you are having fun with this little game I made.

Oct 3, 2017
I would like to say that I am very pleased by y'all coming together as a community to solve this. I'm not so pleased you managed to pull answers out of the game files... thought I handled that... but as long as you are having fun with this little game I made.
It's a little like the kid being more interested in the box rather than the expensive gift you got them.... :)

Nunu312

Smut Peddler
Game Developer
Jul 25, 2018
It's a little like the kid being more interested in the box rather than the expensive gift you got them.... :)
One of the people who helps me write Cabin is quite the puzzler, so this is technically a short game I made for them, but I polished it up for everyone. That's why they are actual hard puzzles instead of your standard sudokus and nonograms. And at the end of the day, the goal of games is fun... I don't really care how you get that fun, just as long as it happens.

jSndfjkn;awjk

Aug 1, 2022
Haily's answer is
, because Saturn is one of the roman gods. Only there are much more than the main roman gods and the wording implies the answer is something belonging to Saturn not the array of gods. Frustrating as hell that.

Last edited:

Kalkrion

Feb 27, 2019
Just wanted to suggest an idea for the CKURETAWS mystery. Could it be the first letter of each of the girl's locations and that's why Sami make a note of where Lisa wanted her to be?

tuitlord

Feb 28, 2020
"I scrabble and claw with baited maw drawing breath to take your depth"
"o tdseccmi epf dmex xovj ceovif nex fsexoph csievj vu veli zuas fiqvj"

Reactions: PabloZworld

PieNaive

Oct 31, 2019
i was really surprised at the difficulty of those puzzle, to the point that i believe people will just give up after a few minutes and then look up answer on the forum. I agree that brute forcing and accessing game file is no fun but knowing the answer is not the end yet. We've only found answer and the right explanation (at least i believe so) for 3 puzzle out of 9 and reverse engineering the rest is still something that has to be done

PieNaive

Oct 31, 2019
I'm reverse engineering my method to Carla's from the actual solution 33, but I think I got it. (Possiblynottaken & Wrenfield did pretty much most of the leg work here, I just had the one epiphany)

i think this is the correct answer, using all the clues that are available i cant think of a different way to explain how to work out the number 33, good thinking man

Reactions: Hydronus

Nunu312

Smut Peddler
Game Developer
Jul 25, 2018
i was really surprised at the difficulty of those puzzle, to the point that i believe people will just give up after a few minutes and then look up answer on the forum. I agree that brute forcing and accessing game file is no fun but knowing the answer is not the end yet. We've only found answer and the right explanation (at least i believe so) for 3 puzzle out of 9 and reverse engineering the rest is still something that has to be done
There are 10 puzzles

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes