Unity Lioncard's Tricking Adventures [v0.3] [New Age Games]

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
52683869794_528a9957b6_c.jpg

Overview:
You play as Lioncard an adventurer looking for riches and a good time. While Traveling to the Royal city of Floria Lioncard comes across Elaina a damsel in distress by bandits after rescuing her. Elaina begs Lioncard to save his sister who has been kidnapped and sold to an underground prostitution ring.

Take on Quest from the Townsfolk to earn funds to sleep with the town's prostitutes and gather info on Elaina's sister's whereabouts. Save her, and remember it's a hard job but somebody has to do it.​

Thread Updated: 2023-11-21
Release Date: 2023-11-20
Developer: New Age Games -
Censored: No
Version: 0.3
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win
: - - - -

image_002_0030.png image_036_0000.png image_038_0000.png image_035_0000.png image_030_0000.png image_031_0000.png image_003_0012.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Long_stroker_Sr.

Game Developer
Jul 13, 2022
Nice game, but really buggy

Long_stroker_Sr.
Please, submit a ticket for the game developers tag.

MC is.... View attachment 2403460
Nice game, but really buggy

Long_stroker_Sr.
Please, submit a ticket for the game developers tag.

MC is.... View attachment 2403460
thx, currently fixing overall problems in the game. the next demo will be better

Reactions: Alkasal

GuiltyIncest

Jan 15, 2019

Has potential but its still a tad too early to say anything. The story needs to unfold naturally, but more importantly all the erotic content needs more build up and vastly more dialogue. As one should never forget the importance of sexual tension and erotic writing, for that is both the filler and the spice to erotic content. Though regardless of that concern the art is of overall good quality, naturally it needs polishing as to the heroine's face and some other areas but overall a really good start especially with the penetration animation (Most creators do a terrible job with animating that). Equally the main heroine has a nice erotic design. Lastly, I will give some points for having a decent moaning loop and to the erotic mini game.

As to my suggestions for the erotic content I'd firstly strongly suggest beefing up the dialogue in the H-scenes and building up the MC and heroine's relationship. Next, to take your time with the main heroine as there is no extra points for rushing to sex and often there is more to gain by taking the slow approach and having the heroine slowly warm up and give in to the MC. Overall foreplay is a good addition to the H-content and can be a good tool for adding in added romance and character development (If you have them talk and discuss their past during some slow and soft foreplay) and can allow you to really build the sexual tension (If you have some good teasing and imagination play for example). Lastly, I'd also suggest adding bonus or even a route/relationship system tied to the erotic mini game based on whether you get the heroine to climax and other possible objectives.

After erotic content and story there comes gameplay and here we have a pretty neat system in the works. Though naturally work needs to be done to get rid of bugs and to streamline the controls. In particular I found the dialogue boxes and fiddling with the various menus to be annoying to say the least. But smacking at the enemies wasn't bad with the MC's great sword feeling nice an heavy but naturally more work needs to be done to improve this gameplay so as to be slightly challenging and fun. I'd honestly like this to be a beat-em-up game on par with the classics maybe like a solo Castle Crashers.

Regardless, this was a interesting but short demo which showed potential but sadly lacked enough details to know whether or not you are heading on a good health track or not. Though work hard and show us what you have to offer for I hope for the best.

Long_stroker_Sr.

Game Developer
Jul 13, 2022
Has potential but its still a tad too early to say anything. The story needs to unfold naturally, but more importantly all the erotic content needs more build up and vastly more dialogue. As one should never forget the importance of sexual tension and erotic writing, for that is both the filler and the spice to erotic content. Though regardless of that concern the art is of overall good quality, naturally it needs polishing as to the heroine's face and some other areas but overall a really good start especially with the penetration animation (Most creators do a terrible job with animating that). Equally the main heroine has a nice erotic design. Lastly, I will give some points for having a decent moaning loop and to the erotic mini game.

As to my suggestions for the erotic content I'd firstly strongly suggest beefing up the dialogue in the H-scenes and building up the MC and heroine's relationship. Next, to take your time with the main heroine as there is no extra points for rushing to sex and often there is more to gain by taking the slow approach and having the heroine slowly warm up and give in to the MC. Overall foreplay is a good addition to the H-content and can be a good tool for adding in added romance and character development (If you have them talk and discuss their past during some slow and soft foreplay) and can allow you to really build the sexual tension (If you have some good teasing and imagination play for example). Lastly, I'd also suggest adding bonus or even a route/relationship system tied to the erotic mini game based on whether you get the heroine to climax and other possible objectives.

After erotic content and story there comes gameplay and here we have a pretty neat system in the works. Though naturally work needs to be done to get rid of bugs and to streamline the controls. In particular I found the dialogue boxes and fiddling with the various menus to be annoying to say the least. But smacking at the enemies wasn't bad with the MC's great sword feeling nice an heavy but naturally more work needs to be done to improve this gameplay so as to be slightly challenging and fun. I'd honestly like this to be a beat-em-up game on par with the classics maybe like a solo Castle Crashers.

Regardless, this was a interesting but short demo which showed potential but sadly lacked enough details to know whether or not you are heading on a good health track or not. Though work hard and show us what you have to offer I hope for the best.
Thx u for the advice, I'm currently improving the combat to do exactly that. Also for the H scenes. I hope you can play it again on future updates

BlackeyeVuk

Nov 1, 2018
So no NTR then I assume?
(What? Tyrone can't be cucked? with some ugly bastard? Sadness)

Last edited:

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
LioncardsTrickingAdventures-0.3
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Last edited: