BitingTheBullet

Game Developer
Apr 9, 2018
Will the tags that come out be all the ones you will have or will they be implemented more?
Probably a decent chunk more depending on the type of scenes I come up with.
I don't plan things ahead like that because I go by the area, atmosphere and momentum.

Reactions: Kakasan

tantricsexg

Jul 2, 2019
View attachment 3403981

Overview:
Lineage or Legacy is a story that puts you in the shoes of a pampered rich kid who spent most of his life carefree in part to his mother's overbearing affection and the father's lack of care. Now that you're older, your father intends to hand the family business down but is reluctant because of your current condition. Overtime, his patience grows thinner from the decisions you've made and your refusal to change your bad habits.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2024-03-13
Release Date: 2024-03-01
Developer: Biting The Bullet - - - -
Censored: No
Version: Chapter 4 Act II
Language: English
Genre:

Changelog:

Installation:

Daz3D Assets/Dufs:

Developer Notes:

Roadmap for Chapter 4 and 5:

Love Interests Announced!

Make sure to leave a review/feedback with what you liked/disliked! It genuinely helps.

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: (Official V4.2.2) - - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
Mac: (Official V4.2.2) - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN
Android: (Official V4.2.2) - - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -

Others: COMPRESSED*

Extras: Artwork&FanArt - German Translation* - Spanish Translation* - Italian Translation* - Multi Mod* - Gallery Unlocker* - Banner Signatures
* This unofficial version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 2697198 View attachment 2886233 View attachment 3441158 View attachment 2886235 View attachment 2697194 View attachment 2057424 View attachment 2331556 View attachment 2886265 View attachment 3441161 View attachment 2331559 View attachment 2886242 View attachment 3441160 View attachment 2697192 View attachment 2697197 View attachment 3441159 View attachment 2886241
hi. i have installed both the mod and gallery unlock into the game file, and game does not start, showing this error: " I'm sorry, but errors were detected in your script. Please correct the errors listed below, and try again.

File "game/chapters/chap4/scripts/trashed-1711834404-ch4p43.rpy", line 97: Tab characters are not allowed in Ren'Py scripts.

File "game/chapters/chap4/scripts/trashed-1711834404-ch4p44.rpy", line 179: Tab characters are not allowed in Ren'Py scripts.

File "game/chapters/chap4/scripts/trashed-1711834404-ch4p45.rpy", line 431: Tab characters are not allowed in Ren'Py scripts.

Ren'Py Version: Ren'Py 7.4.11.2266
Wed May 22 01:14:19 2024

BitingTheBullet

Game Developer
Apr 9, 2018
hi. i have installed both the mod and gallery unlock into the game file, and game does not start, showing this error: " I'm sorry, but errors were detected in your script. Please correct the errors listed below, and try again.

File "game/chapters/chap4/scripts/trashed-1711834404-ch4p43.rpy", line 97: Tab characters are not allowed in Ren'Py scripts.

File "game/chapters/chap4/scripts/trashed-1711834404-ch4p44.rpy", line 179: Tab characters are not allowed in Ren'Py scripts.

File "game/chapters/chap4/scripts/trashed-1711834404-ch4p45.rpy", line 431: Tab characters are not allowed in Ren'Py scripts.

Ren'Py Version: Ren'Py 7.4.11.2266
Wed May 22 01:14:19 2024
Mods are outdated. Those errors were fixed in the original. You can fix them if you're familiar with coding. Go to the affected lines and replace 'tab spacing' with 4 spaces. Renpy script doesn't support tabbing

BitingTheBullet

Game Developer
Apr 9, 2018
Commission 4: Savannah

Here's a scene of Savannah getting her first backdoor experience.

Alongside are a few edits by yours truly.

SavannahThumb.jpg

Download:

Artist: Fantasy_Hero - - -

marspig

Oct 16, 2018
Lauren.jpg

Your stunning mom beats all other women.

This game is full of "in-t" elements.
The leading heroine who has the most scenes is your sister. She is actually super obsessed with you.
Your mother is beautiful, gentle and dotes on you.

Alpha dad, inheritance, you are also an Alpha rebel.
Mom and sister who are used to being submissive to Alpha. You will inherit these.

There are many "in-t" hints in the game, such as the mother licking the food on her lips and the sister swallowing the chocolate bar in front of the MC.

Is it because of the sales market that "morality" has not been broken yet? Games on the shelves can’t contain incest content, right?

Your "soulmate" you met by chance on the bus already has a boyfriend. I love this part so much.

Anyway, I fucking love this game.

Kakasan

May 23, 2023
View attachment 3684853

The leading heroine who has the most scenes is your sister. She is actually super obsessed with you.

Mom and sister who are used to being submissive to Alpha. You will inherit these.

There are many "in-t" hints in the game, such as the mother licking the food on her lips and the sister swallowing the chocolate bar in front of the MC.

Is it because of the sales market that "morality" has not been broken yet? Games on the shelves can’t contain incest content, right?

Your "soulmate" you met by chance on the bus already has a boyfriend. I love this part so much.

That woman on the bus who cheats on her boyfriend with the MC, in the current chapters does he meet her again?
Or was it discarded like others?
She was my third favorite in this game, just behind her mother and sister

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
That woman on the bus who cheats on her boyfriend with the MC, in the current chapters does he meet her again?
Or was it discarded like others?
She was my third favorite in this game, just behind her mother and sister
I think maybe a breif phone call I forget I know I read she is planned to be back soon I forget if it's before or after the current chapter is completed.

Reactions: BitingTheBullet

BitingTheBullet

Game Developer
Apr 9, 2018
View attachment 3684853

Thank for the kind words. Incest is planned but only with the sister. Patreon has nothing to do with the content, I just want to make sure it's done right story wise and doesn't come across as rushed.

As for the mother, in my time off, I've been working on something that I think a lot of people are going to like.

Also looking forward to more of your realistic renders.

Facttho

Dec 10, 2023
Thank for the kind words. Incest is planned but only with the sister. Patreon has nothing to do with the content, I just want to make sure it's done right story wise and doesn't come across as rushed.

As for the mother, in my time off, I've been working on something that I think a lot of people are going to like.

Man of the people, keep it up bro

Demon_Emperor

Dec 9, 2023

Great bro

Reactions: BitingTheBullet

Aiden619

Jan 7, 2021

With the response Eliza had received being 2nd Fav... I thought you would start to integrate her into the story sooner rather than Chapter 4 or 5...
Have you considered to bring Eliza back into the picture sooner???

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
With the response Eliza had received being 2nd Fav... I thought you would start to integrate her into the story sooner rather than Chapter 4 or 5...
That would make no sense just to do that just because a character is popular would most likely come across forced. I don't think character popularity should ever matter when they reappear or show up in the update. Instead should be when the dev feels it makes sense to have them in said update. I feel like this and Eliza is probably my favorite character right now or tied with the sister and April.

Aiden619

Jan 7, 2021
That would make no sense just to do that just because a character is popular would most likely come across forced. I don't think character popularity should ever matter when they reappear or show up in the update. Instead should be when the dev feels it makes sense to have them in said update. I feel like this and Eliza is probably my favorite character right now or tied with the sister and April.
I just felt she was just rushed out of the town where MC is visiting his Family too quickly...

BitingTheBullet

Game Developer
Apr 9, 2018
Like I've said, I can't poof her into existence before the MC. She's going to make more appearances over the phone in ch4. Ch5 is when you'll reconnect with her and the others.

camube

Jun 4, 2022
Like I've said, I can't poof her into existence before the MC. She's going to make more appearances over the phone in ch4. Ch5 is when you'll reconnect with her and the others.
hi!
im interested in trying your game, can i ask, has your game at least reach roughly 25% to completion?

i know things changes but i'm pretty hesitant on trying new games because so many games ended up abandoned so im curious
hope the question is ok for you
thanks

4.40 star(s) 41 Votes