MagicMan753

Nov 19, 2021
BitingTheBullet :
I really hope I can meet natasha later on if I picked april's path, i really like natasha and want to pursue her, but april is one of a couple girls I can't turn down. So I hope i can still get some natasha action if I went with april. So will this be the case Dev?

Also another question you have said full harem might be a bit hard, is that because of some paths like piper you need to be a bit more rude, so will there be maybe partial harems with some of the girls because they are more path locked and you can maybe create a small harem of girls that are more lineage path (good path focused), and so on for other paths? Just curious

Other then that just want to let you know I love the game and you are doing a great job

Last edited:
Reactions: Mpkstroff

Sayajin2205

Apr 21, 2022
Apparently, your rude points have to be greater than respect points. So I'd imagine that they can be equal before then, and then you could push it over with one more rude point in some convo before meeting her at the coffee shop to make it greater than, in order to trigger the first Like points that you need to start gathering.

BitingTheBullet stated in another post you need to have the Rude points (bad boy) or have 3 Piper points. Now this is likely true for the future Piper content that BTB hasn't put out yet, but for the party sex scene, you have to have both.
Makes sense why I wasn't able to trigger the scene with her I don't have enough rude points and I tried different combos in dialogue options to get her points but the scene didn't happen.

mangutot

Apr 26, 2021
Really liking the game so far, all of the girls look good, the story is entertaining to me, i would like to kiss alex, he looks majestic

Reactions: Kakasan

BitingTheBullet

Game Developer
Apr 9, 2018
BitingTheBullet :
I really hope I can meet natasha later on if I picked april's path, i really like natasha and want to pursue her, but april is one of a couple girls I can't turn down. So I hope i can still get some natasha action if I went with april. So will this be the case Dev?

Also another question you have said full harem might be a bit hard, is that because of some paths like piper you need to be a bit more rude, so will there be maybe partial harems with some of the girls because they are more path locked and you can maybe create a small harem of girls that are more lineage path (good path focused), and so on for other paths? Just curious

Other then that just want to let you know I love the game and you are doing a great job
1. No. April and Natasha are strictly separate paths and lead to separate conclusions.

2. It's hard because I want each girl to, at some point, know that MC is fucking the entire town. That creates drama especially more so if the people he's fucking are close friends *Cough!*June*Cough-Cough!*. Thats where the stats come into play and determine whether they're down for it or not. Some women will outright reject it regardless of stats but most can be persuaded to it. I'm thinking about putting a hard limit of 5 or 6 to it though as including all 11 is possible but at the cost of quality.

Thank you for kinds words. Glad you enjoyed it.

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
1. No. April and Natasha are strictly separate paths and lead to separate conclusions.

2. It's hard because I want each girl to, at some point, know that MC is fucking the entire town. That creates drama especially more so if the people he's fucking are close friends *Cough!*June*Cough-Cough!*. Thats where the stats come into play and determine whether they're down for it or not. Some women will outright reject it regardless of stats but most can be persuaded to it. I'm thinking about putting a hard limit of 5 or 6 to it though as including all 11 is possible but at the cost of quality.

I really like this approach while im a big fan of harems tbh im a single path person. I really like how you are saying not everyone will be accept it and be okay with it. That is so much better than everyone accepting it like in alot of other AVN's. I will have to make a save at some point to play that way at some point in the future once that path / playstyle starts to take off some. Will still be my last save but will be fun.

Last edited:
Reactions: Oliz82

Mipecio

Oct 3, 2021

I like it, and I have a save for each girl anyway, so it's not a problem for me :D I personally don't even like harem games that much, especially if they are set in the modern world where some nobody young guy collects all the girls like it's a Pokémon game.

burbero

Jun 18, 2022
The fact that the game is called Lineage or Legacy makes me feel that the game will turn into a mafia crime story. As I rise in the criminal world and build my legacy, I spread my lineage by watering the fertile soil of all the hot women in the city.

I hope SuperWriter doesn't read this. :LOL:

xXwankerXx

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2017
After this poll, the Official list of Love Interests are as follows:
Sylvia was predetermined. Don't worry she's in the list.
Do you have any sex scenes planned with the MC and side girls like Grace, Mikaela, Valerie, Lizzy and that waitress from the MC's date with Torrie ?? I know cam girls like Valerie (she's too fine to be wasted) and whores like Lizzy aren't everyone's cup of tea, but they're a good option for quick sex scenes till the MC gets there with the LIs, and you could consider adding a few horny milfs for other quick sex scenes too. Just a suggestion.:D

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
Do you have any sex scenes planned with the MC and side girls like Grace, Mikaela, Valerie, Lizzy and that waitress from the MC's date with Torrie ?? I know cam girls like Valerie (she's too fine to be wasted) and whores like Lizzy aren't everyone's cup of tea, but they're a good option for quick sex scenes till the MC gets there with the LIs, and you could consider adding a few horny milfs for other quick sex scenes too. Just a suggestion.:D
is Valerie the one that sent us pictures and asked for a dick picture? cause I dont recall a cam girl otherwise

xXwankerXx

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2017
is Valerie the one that sent us pictures and asked for a dick picture? cause I dont recall a cam girl otherwise
This is her. She too fine to be just a quick jack off material for the MC. It's real disappointing that Lauren (MC's mom) and some of the side girls are more attractive than the LIs, but a no-strings-attached casual fling with some flirting and chatting is a good option too for some of them.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
I am pretty sure the one who asked for dick pics and sent nude pics back at the hotel is Fiona. cause I only got that text when I sat next to her instead of kaylee, and you can kind of see some reddish hair.
o thanks never realized not sure how I missed that.

xXwankerXx

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2017
You need rude points might be 3 not sure how many you need exactly. Then you have to punch the guy she is dancing with.
Meh, I have 6 and didn't get the scene either, but it's not worth the headache anyway. She's pretty damn fine with those big titties of hers, but the stunt she pulled with the MC makes me think she ain't even worth romancing. Trashy hoes like that who're into controlling, abusive idiots are only good for a pump n dump session and that's it, cuz there's the always the possibility that they're pretty crazy themselves and willing to cut your dick off in your sleep for fuck knows what 'reason'.

She doesn't even take the MC's side if he knocks the drunk idiot out when it should've been obvious to anyone, especially to her, that's what usually happens when a pissed off buff guy and a drunk idiot get into a heated argument over a woman they want to fuck, so fuck her and her bullshit. I'd rather romance Valerie or even Alex lol than a crazy bitch like her.

Piper my dick... more like Pipeher good a few times, dump her ass when she get too attached and move on with your life.:whistle:

Reactions: Sirnoobicus

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
Meh, I have 6 and didn't get the scene either, but it's not worth the headache anyway. She's pretty damn fine with those big titties of hers, but the stunt she pulled with the MC makes me think she ain't even worth romancing. Trashy hoes like that who're into controlling, abusive idiots are only good for a pump n dump session and that's it, cuz there's the always the possibility that they're pretty crazy themselves and willing to cut your dick off in your sleep for fuck knows what 'reason'.

She doesn't even take the MC's side if he knocks the drunk idiot out when it should've been obvious to anyone, especially to her, that's what usually happens when a pissed off buff guy and a drunk idiot get into a heated argument over a woman they want to fuck, so fuck her and her bullshit. I'd rather romance Valerie or even Alex lol than a crazy bitch like her.

Piper my dick... more like Pipeher good a few times, dump her ass when she get too attached and move on with your life.:whistle:
yeah I only did a speed run maxing out being a asshole just to see the scene not someone im really interested other than after ive done every other path tbh.

ImSenjou

Apr 15, 2019
An important question that no one has asked yet:

Will we have the option to have April and May at the same time in the future?

The way Alex was ignored after he and the MC went home with April and May indicates, with a good possibility, that something didn't work out between Alex and May; I didn't like April that much, she was too easy, but if May comes in the same package I'll accept it.

I want to know if I should focus on Natasha or April & May.

BitingTheBullet

Game Developer
Apr 9, 2018
An important question that no one has asked yet:

Will we have the option to have April and May at the same time in the future?

The way Alex was ignored after he and the MC went home with April and May indicates, with a good possibility, that something didn't work out between Alex and May; I didn't like April that much, she was too easy, but if May comes in the same package I'll accept it.

I want to know if I should focus on Natasha or April & May.
No. May is just a side-character. This ain't a buy one get one free sale.
But really, May is just a tool to advance April's and Alex' paths forward.

Reactions: ImSenjou
4.40 star(s) 41 Votes