Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
Sorry, that's pretty much a dealbreaker for me then. It's a shame because the models in this looks amazing but I'm already following hundreds of games on this site, I don't have the time to waste playing 2-3+ different playthroughs, or juggling different save files, just because I want to see the content of all the girls.

I don't really understand why you'd do it that way either, like how does that make the game more enjoyable? I just feel like so many games on this site has already proven that simply choosing on a girl-to-girl basis whether you want to pursue them or not is superior and leads to the most relaxed and enjoyable experience. Anything between choosing them all or choosing only one is possible, so everyone is happy. When a VN tries to force me to choose between two LIs that I'm interested in, it doesn't improve the experience for me whatsoever, how could it? The literally only thing I feel is disappointment in the game for introducing an arbitrary choice that didn't need to be there and I end up dropping the game in favor of playing something more enjoyable.

I feel like it's a little bit like the same principle of people who make sandbox VNs, they get too caught up in thinking about other, unrelated stuff and forget to make their game actually enjoyable to play. They're thinking about stuff like "meaningful choices, a world to explore" and absolutely none of that matters even the tiniest bit because it just detracts from what actually matters in games like these: a good story and good lewd content. That's it. Every other thing is secondary. Anything that detracts from the two first things is actively bad for the game.

At the end of the day you'll make your game however you want it and I'm not here to force you to change it. Maybe you'll think over whether this direction is something that actually, genuinely improves the experience of playing the game or not. Maybe you already have. Either way I wish you luck because I'm not here to shit on anyone, these are just my opinions after having played probably a thousand games on this site.
1715891363232.png

Reactions: Mipecio

MagicMan753

Nov 19, 2021
I already have in my mind the 5 or 6 girls I want in my harem personally. I really hope they all end up compatible with each other in some way, because I feel like of all the girls I have in mind I want, there might 1 or 2 holdups that I am unsure how it will go. So hopefully it all works out for my desired harem.

Last edited:

tantricsexg

Jul 2, 2019
View attachment 3403981

Overview:
Lineage or Legacy is a story that puts you in the shoes of a pampered rich kid who spent most of his life carefree in part to his mother's overbearing affection and the father's lack of care. Now that you're older, your father intends to hand the family business down but is reluctant because of your current condition. Overtime, his patience grows thinner from the decisions you've made and your refusal to change your bad habits.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2024-03-13
Release Date: 2024-03-01
Developer: Biting The Bullet - - - -
Censored: No
Version: Chapter 4 Act II
Language: English
Genre:

Changelog:

Installation:

Daz3D Assets/Dufs:

Developer Notes:

Roadmap for Chapter 4 and 5:

Love Interests Announced!

Make sure to leave a review/feedback with what you liked/disliked! It genuinely helps.

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: (Official V4.2.2) - - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
Mac: (Official V4.2.2) - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN
Android: (Official V4.2.2) - - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -

Others: COMPRESSED*

Extras: Artwork&FanArt - German Translation* - Spanish Translation* - Italian Translation* - Multi Mod* - Gallery Unlocker* - Banner Signatures
* This unofficial version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 2697198 View attachment 2886233 View attachment 3441158 View attachment 2886235 View attachment 2697194 View attachment 2057424 View attachment 2331556 View attachment 2886265 View attachment 3441161 View attachment 2331559 View attachment 2886242 View attachment 3441160 View attachment 2697192 View attachment 2697197 View attachment 3441159 View attachment 2886241
hi. i have installed both the mod and gallery unlock into the game file, and game does not start, showing this error: " I'm sorry, but errors were detected in your script. Please correct the errors listed below, and try again.

File "game/chapters/chap4/scripts/trashed-1711834404-ch4p43.rpy", line 97: Tab characters are not allowed in Ren'Py scripts.

File "game/chapters/chap4/scripts/trashed-1711834404-ch4p44.rpy", line 179: Tab characters are not allowed in Ren'Py scripts.

File "game/chapters/chap4/scripts/trashed-1711834404-ch4p45.rpy", line 431: Tab characters are not allowed in Ren'Py scripts.

Ren'Py Version: Ren'Py 7.4.11.2266
Wed May 22 01:14:19 2024

BitingTheBullet

Game Developer
Apr 9, 2018
hi. i have installed both the mod and gallery unlock into the game file, and game does not start, showing this error: " I'm sorry, but errors were detected in your script. Please correct the errors listed below, and try again.

File "game/chapters/chap4/scripts/trashed-1711834404-ch4p43.rpy", line 97: Tab characters are not allowed in Ren'Py scripts.

File "game/chapters/chap4/scripts/trashed-1711834404-ch4p44.rpy", line 179: Tab characters are not allowed in Ren'Py scripts.

File "game/chapters/chap4/scripts/trashed-1711834404-ch4p45.rpy", line 431: Tab characters are not allowed in Ren'Py scripts.

Ren'Py Version: Ren'Py 7.4.11.2266
Wed May 22 01:14:19 2024
Mods are outdated. Those errors were fixed in the original. You can fix them if you're familiar with coding. Go to the affected lines and replace 'tab spacing' with 4 spaces. Renpy script doesn't support tabbing

4.40 star(s) 40 Votes