• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
I get that, and I generally don't. But I'm one of those weirdos who self-insert, and I try to avoid being a needles asshole to people who don't deserve it. Stealing wives and girlfriends from their abusive partners I have absolutely no issues with, but fucking over normal guys is just a dick move that feels really out of character a lot of the time. Like MC being a hero to nearly everyone he meets, but then being a selfish dick for no reason. Yea i know that in the twins mom situation there are extenuating circumstances, but I mean in general.
I 99 percent agree with you but, unlike most cases of being a dick in video games (I get physically uncomfortable if I try the evil route), all the womens are belong to me. I'm a LI hoarder.

Milton749

Jul 26, 2023
It's a eye opening update. A lot of things will become clearer going forward... there is a lot about seeing the new place with Meadow or without her... and later on some fun with someone we haven't seen for a little while and a chance to knock them up :)
Amanda & Chloe? still waiting for them, they look like great fun

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
Funnily enough there's only one harem game where i've turned down LIs so far. Both of them are side LIs, bit too big for my tastes, even if i like thicc ladies.
DM me the name I don't think I've played a game here yet that was what I'd call too big, but I do prefer thicker.

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
DM me the name I don't think I've played a game here yet that was what I'd call too big, but I do prefer thicker.
Then you tell me, the only option in a Harem game is ALL. Doesn't matter if thicc, thin, old or new... there's simply none of that "too many" nonsense. The more the better.

Turning down women... pffft... and in an Harem game no less...

lord-have-mercy.gif

Reactions: Horny Toad

JKRollin'

Dec 3, 2021
Can anyone explain what the fuck just happened in this scene?... :unsure: o_Owhat is the reason that blue stopped MC for?:unsure: screenshot0001.png

Cr8tive M3dia

Developer of Limitless & OctoPussy Island
Game Developer
May 19, 2020
Can anyone explain what the fuck just happened in this scene?... :unsure: o_Owhat is the reason that blue stopped MC for?:unsure: View attachment 3614341
He was stopped by a seriously anal cop for going marginally over the speed limit... but as for the reason why the cop suddenly decided to leave.. well who knows... well maybe I know :)

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
He was stopped by a seriously anal cop for going marginally over the speed limit... but as for the reason why the cop suddenly decided to leave.. well who knows... well maybe I know :)
Well, yeah... Now you'll just make something up... Heh... Jus' Sayin':cool:

4.00 star(s) 43 Votes