VN Ren'Py Abandoned Lily's Awakening [v0.2b] [Guitardude7]

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

WBWB

Jul 8, 2017
What you've done so far is really good. Well written and well rendered. Keep up the good work.

xirbeus

Aug 13, 2017
I've played thru multiple times, well four times, its actually fast. I don't have to read every little thing since some of which is repeating anyways. Lily is very attractive base model from Genesis 3, which is absolutely fine. Very attractive model that majority of the expressions out there will work without the extra work to make them look good. The story was happy and said. I felt like you gave me premium scoop of ice cream then you took it away. Meaning the renders was good, just was getting into it. Then end. Personally I feel that these type of interactive novels should have at least first sex scene from the main character before its released. That means there is a lot a work to do at first, but more rewarding in the long road for you and supporters. But still I am not posting negative review. I feel your doing your thing and doing really good job. Only scene I would redo would be the receptionist scene. The iray lighting you used in there wasn't the best and there is some ghosting and pixilation. The younger sister is very interesting. My two favorite characters hands down would be the main character and the younger sister. Very sexy. Hope to see this story progress and will be watching.

Annielska

Nov 6, 2017
Will the author of the game be doing something new for this game? Or rather the game is completed at this stage.

jande21

I AM THE LAW
Respected User
Former Staff
Oct 19, 2016
From Patreon:
I'm still alive

I must first apologize to everyone for the long absence. Thank you to all of you for keeping in contact and expressing your concern.

I headed home from Houston on Thursday, September 7th, got to my home really late Thursday night, kissed my girlfriend goodnight, and promptly had a heart attack at 3:30 in the morning. Luckily my girlfriend was there with me, she got help right away, and they kept me alive on my way to the hospital.

I have now gone through 4 surgeries, including a triple bypass and having a pacemaker inserted. Healing and recovery has been slow, painful, and at times I didn't think I even wanted to go on. My family and my girlfriend's love kept me going. I finally came back home last night, and I've spend today starting the long process of catching up with things.

I have a lot to address here, getting things back on track, addressing the whole Patreon "No Incest" issue, as well as continuing my healing and rehab. I will be starting out slowly over the next month, but I promise I will get back in the grove.

To those of you who stopped pledges, I understand and don't blame you at all. To those who have continued to pledge despite my absence, I just don't have words to express my gratitude. Every little bit helps right now with all my medical bills, and being on disability, times are really hard right now.

To all of you, thanks for sticking with me, I promise I will make it up to you.

Zippity

Respected User
Nov 16, 2017
(This review has been moved to the review section above, for this thread)

Last edited:

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
it seems abandoned. can't get to his patron page.
didn't try this one, as i wanted to wait a bit, too bad!

Zippity

Respected User
Nov 16, 2017
it seems abandoned. can't get to his patron page.
didn't try this one, as i wanted to wait a bit, too bad!
Well, a heart attack followed by his site going under review (and looks like it was removed entirely), it is very possible it is going to stay in limbo for a while... Without getting some more current feedback, who knows... It may just be on an indefinite hold...

Obentou

Dec 18, 2017
Yeah, probably banned from Patreon due to incest themes. Patreon (/PayPal) have a strict policy when it comes to certain taboos.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@

Here's another one to put to rest. Patreon account gone so it's pretty much dead.

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote