3.00 star(s) 3 Votes
D

Deleted member 2758

I am only missing "dont touch that dial achievement." Can somebody help ?

seden

Aug 22, 2016
Indeed, the time frame is quite lengthy by now, still, LwP WgW, has been the best one until now, knowing that the second edition should be getting a second release, adding in quite some content, so, to be seen (when, this year ?).

Otherwise, another game with a female as MC :/

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
well this is short, almost mistook it for their free game release, I'm missing playing with fire, guessing it has something to do with failing to flash Uffe.

Aug 5, 2016
This is a horrifically disappointing game. Very little content for what it seemed to promise. The problem with LOP games is that the models have gotten better but the characters have gotten worse. Lily bored the shit out of me, Geoff bored the shit out of me, Layla bored the shit out of me, and Uffe bored the shit out of me. Literally nothing about this made me want to come back.

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
I kind of found Lily's reaction to maid service ending to be kind of off, she just got back from a fling and she gets pissed at him for fooling around... What? Better ending would have been they come to the realization they're both open to being swingers. Definitely not her getting pissed and divorcing him. Missed opportunity for a better ending.

Reactions: RavensFan62

3xpurt

Feb 25, 2017
I kind of found Lily's reaction to maid service ending to be kind of off, she just got back from a fling and she gets pissed at him for fooling around... What? Better ending would have been they come to the realization they're both open to being swingers. Definitely not her getting pissed and divorcing him. Missed opportunity for a better ending.
Actually, in my experience, this is true-to-life. One example are two people I knew through a good friend, both of them were sleeping around, yet he was super mad about her doing it, even though he was probably worse. They are of course no longer married. Many people are like this, they do it themselves, but don't like the idea of their partner doing it, which is why those that screw-around, are often the most jealous and possessive types.

3.00 star(s) 3 Votes