Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Lilith Descent [Test C] [Spanktank] - Compressed

Use at your own risk.

Win [246 MB]
- - - -

I sometimes don't test my compressions if I have too much to do.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Alicja Erberg

Wanido

Aug 19, 2021
Can you get impregnated by the goblins ? Or the goblin hatchlings count parameter is only a placeholder for future updates?

shadowblinded0

May 16, 2024
Is it possible for Journey to become corrupted enough to engage more? I've intentionally lost a good amount to see, but submission only has the "Do nothing" skill.

JohnHamm

Nov 2, 2017
Can you get impregnated by the goblins ? Or the goblin hatchlings count parameter is only a placeholder for future updates?
In future versions you can be and it will result in more powerful crossbreed goblins, like the dithonian hatchlings

Is it possible for Journey to become corrupted enough to engage more? I've intentionally lost a good amount to see, but submission only has the "Do nothing" skill.
Not yet

Reactions: shadowblinded0

Wanido

Aug 19, 2021
In future versions you can be and it will result in more powerful crossbreed goblins, like the dithonian hatchlings

Not yet
figured as much, thanks

spent 10 hours increasing in level just to test this

i wonder what inspired the developer in the creation of dr. midday, but i guess you have no ideea :/

BadGuano

Mar 9, 2018
Is it possible to save characters from Dithonion after they have been broken by it?
I have no idea where to find those crystals, escape is impossible for lvl 1 char, and I dislike Journey, however she is the only one that cannont be broken I think.

Susan Xandera

Jul 13, 2017
Is it possible to save characters from Dithonion after they have been broken by it?
I have no idea where to find those crystals, escape is impossible for lvl 1 char, and I dislike Journey, however she is the only one that cannont be broken I think.
Your first issue is being lv 1, your second issue is needing to learn how to dodge, duck, dip, dive and dodge, third issue is knowing where each girl is located to free them and your fourth issue will be trying to find them before needing to bolt to the exit since the more patrols that see you will fill up a gauge that eventually brings out the two headed fuck dragon that you will have to outrun.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: BadGuano

BadGuano

Mar 9, 2018
Your first issue is being lv 1, your second issue is needing to learn how to dodge, duck, dip, dive and dodge, third issue is knowing where each girl is located to free them and your fourth issue will be trying to find them before needing to bolt to the exit since the more patrols that see you will fill up a gauge that eventually brings out the two headed fuck dragon that you will have to outrun.
Well yes. I like to play the game using only one character. I really dislike having to manage more characters at once but if the game is made for using a team then I will play it like that.
I did teleport to the D-onion lair on new save but I didn't find any characters, still my question was can the Broken characters be rescued, because my fav char Samara was broken after one battle while the archer girl wasn't broken even after 5 scenes.
But yes, I will try and lvl up more and more.
I really like this game and I hope it gets finished.

Susan Xandera

Jul 13, 2017
Well yes. I like to play the game using only one character. I really dislike having to manage more characters at once but if the game is made for using a team then I will play it like that.
I did teleport to the D-onion lair on new save but I didn't find any characters, still my question was can the Broken characters be rescued, because my fav char Samara was broken after one battle while the archer girl wasn't broken even after 5 scenes.
But yes, I will try and lvl up more and more.
I really like this game and I hope it gets finished.
Yes, if they are broken you have to find the chamber they are in with a free character, walk up to them and hit 'z' or 'enter' to add them back into your party. Keep in mind that if they were mind broken before being rescued the Broken malus is added, which decreases sex and capture related stats for that character. Also, their Mind stat has to hit 0 before the sex scene ends for the Broken status to proc. One thing to mention is that Samara is found in the same chamber that Journey is located in when she is captured, right next to her spot actually.

BadGuano

Mar 9, 2018
Yes, if they are broken you have to find the chamber they are in with a free character, walk up to them and hit 'z' or 'enter' to add them back into your party. Keep in mind that if they were mind broken before being rescued the Broken malus is added, which decreases sex and capture related stats for that character. Also, their Mind stat has to hit 0 before the sex scene ends for the Broken status to proc. One thing to mention is that Samara is found in the same chamber that Journey is located in when she is captured, right next to her spot actually.
Yes, I figured as much, but never actually got to rescue any team members since they all got captured, but only Journey could not get broken since she doesn't have the mind stat, howver with no playable characters I could no longer play the game, just start over.

Susan Xandera

Jul 13, 2017
Yes, I figured as much, but never actually got to rescue any team members since they all got captured, but only Journey could not get broken since she doesn't have the mind stat, howver with no playable characters I could no longer play the game, just start over.
Just try escaping the caves with only Journey and farm the first 4 floors until at least lv 8 or 10 and do the boss fight on floor 1-5. For lvs 1-8 do only 1 fight/open a few chests, go back to The Nexus, use the fountain, go back out, do 1 fight, rinse and repeat until you at least get a sword (for me it was the Glacier sword with +40 attack and -10 speed) with an attack stat of at least 30+ to basically one shot most early enemies. A strat I use for groups of three or four when you do not have multi target skills is: [stun whoever has the highest health] [attack the weakest one with the two hit attack to make sure you kill them] [stun the next highest health target] [hit the next guy with a regular attack] [rinse and repeat for the remainder]. Make sure once you have a decent amount of gems to just buy at least 5 grenades for the rare group of 5+ enemies and low level healing items. I'm tired as fuck right now so I'm not sure if that verbal diarrhea makes sense with how I bounced around.

Reactions: BadGuano
4.10 star(s) 8 Votes