4.10 star(s) 8 Votes

Kashell

Apr 29, 2018
Got a question: in the newest build, how the hell do I get the new character? Ive beaten the level 2 boss again, and cant progress any further and Ive seen her cut scene. No way to get her in the party that I can find.

Buồn

Jan 27, 2018
The game is still alive, but barely anyone knows about it. U can play the newest version from 15/1 if u support him 2$ on subscribestar.

Reactions: spblu

smithsmithsmith

Aug 16, 2018
wait, what? why aren't the update packs brought here?
Because no one who's subscribed has uploaded them. The vast majority of content on this site is sourced by the users, it's not like the mods are subscribed to every patreon. Once a user uploads it the mods provide mirror download links and keep backups in case links die but unless someone provides links to updates the thread won't stay up to date.

Mar 22, 2020
Because no one who's subscribed has uploaded them. The vast majority of content on this site is sourced by the users, it's not like the mods are subscribed to every patreon. Once a user uploads it the mods provide mirror download links and keep backups in case links die but unless someone provides links to updates the thread won't stay up to date.
Someone already posted the update.

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
Lilith Descent [Build 4] Compressed (UnTested)

Win (772 MB/ 170 MB) : ,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: esxay

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
LilithDescent-B4
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

spblu

Aug 28, 2017
Glad to see this is being updated still, I remember trying it very early on and it seemed ok but kinda...weird and janky? Idk. But I genuinely just assumed it was abandoned like so many other 0.01 games and never thought to follow up.

Thanks for updating the thread.

4.10 star(s) 8 Votes